PDA

View Full Version : ITB kit under 2k

Evogone
18-02-2009, 00:08
Its for the 172 but will it fit the Williams ?

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/products.asp?recnumber=107614

Evogone
18-02-2009, 00:11
Universal kit 1.5k...

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/products.asp?recnumber=105546

MAXIBOY
18-02-2009, 00:12
with a different inlet manifold i think.. :D

might be worth seeing if they can supply one or discount without it..

Evogone
18-02-2009, 00:15
They change 250 for a custom inlet manifold (any design you want.

Evogone
18-02-2009, 00:17
They change 250 for a custom inlet manifold (any design you want.

Universal kik with custom manifold 1.8k for full set up, just the trigger wheel or fitment of a 172 flywheel needed and mapping.

sideways danny
18-02-2009, 01:22
there's no SF throttle-body manifold available for the williams, and we tried a LOT to get one.

"We do not include a loom for the ECU plug as wiring in is very straightforward"

That bit almost had me in tears I laughed so hard, the loom is the hardest part to get really good

sideways danny
18-02-2009, 01:42
I'm going to try to sort out a comprehensive kit for DIY if that's what enough people want :)

Evogone
18-02-2009, 08:13
there's no SF throttle-body manifold available for the williams, and we tried a LOT to get one.

"We do not include a loom for the ECU plug as wiring in is very straightforward"

That bit almost had me in tears I laughed so hard, the loom is the hardest part to get really good

They offer the Megan one or a customer one for any 4cyl for 250, which is cheep really. You can pruchase a semi made loom for 100 pounds so 1.9k and everything you need.

Thats the best price i have seen for this kit.

sideways danny
19-02-2009, 02:56

They offer the Megan one or a customer one for any 4cyl for 250, which is cheep really. You can pruchase a semi made loom for 100 pounds so 1.9k and everything you need.

Thats the best price i have seen for this kit.

It looks good to start with, but you soon find how much is lacking. An Omex race loom often costs less than buying a semi-assembled loom and all the connectors, heatshrink etc. If you're going for a F4R into a mk1 as i saw on another thread, Our 172 kit will make your life VERY easy, with just a few minor modifications. If you've got any questions just give us a call :) no obligations, and we'll help with what we can :)