PDA

View Full Version : over priced williams 3

ANDI8978
08-02-2009, 16:33
i am the owner of the over priced williams 3 ! on ebay and piston head's ! the auction ended early on ebay as i put i would be open to offer's against rules so they pulled the auction ! i need as much for the car as i can get being what i have spent on it but on the other hand do need to sell ! so what's a fair price ! i am in the process of getting confermaition of being the last williams 3 ! help !!!!!!

kenny
08-02-2009, 16:42
You might have spent a fortune on it but it is far above its actual value even if the 'last Williams' documentation is available. You could expect a premium above the value of a mint example, if it's mint and standard but not that much. Mint examples are around the 3k mark.

busterhymes
08-02-2009, 17:12
and remember it is a cat d write off which does affect what you can reasonably expect to get for it

talkingfish
08-02-2009, 19:21
In the current market I believe you should expect to get between £3-4k for your car.... It is always worth what someone is prepared to pay of course...

Cat "D" is your killer - that knocks off around a third of the value of your car I'm afraid...

I've got a very clean Williams one - the highest numbered RHD example, have spent similar amounts of money as you but I would be lucky to see £4k in the current climate.

If your wanting serious money your probably best holding on to the car... that's the truth.....

northy
08-02-2009, 19:35
good luck with the sale - the car looks back to its former glory