PDA

View Full Version : just had an accident on the snow not happy

andreas395
06-02-2009, 13:59
just comming back from work not even going quick the car just spun round and straight in to a post not happy lucky it only looks like the wing it has cracked and pushed the bumper in a bit, prob knocked the tracking out to, the things is i only just put that wing on that i got of matt last week :roll: should of left the old one on which was craked already :evil: what a way to start the weekend :cry:

matt if you read this i need an other drivers side wing asap 449 blue please :wink:

LEIGH-ANNE
06-02-2009, 14:46
Shit - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a vauxhall garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL

andreas395
06-02-2009, 14:54
s**t - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a Vauxwank garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL

yeah it was one of them slow mo accidents but i had no controll just went do you think i can put a claim against the council for not gritting or doing anything with the roads

white16valver
06-02-2009, 15:00
Unlikely to succeed with a claim!

Wobba
06-02-2009, 15:02
s**t - bet it was of them slow mo accidents too ah? At least u didn't hits curb and buckle the wheel too.

If it makes u feel any better I'm stuck at a Vauxwank garage listening to em give bolloxs to their customers on the fone....and I'm freezing cold! And it's started snowing here too grrrrr LOL

yeah it was one of them slow mo accidents but i had no controll just went do you think i can put a claim against the council for not gritting or doing anything with the roads
Probably not as they will just say you were not driving with due care considering road conditions. Impossible to prove either way, so no case.

Bad luck though, a bumper is minor damage though, so that's not so bad!

andreas395
06-02-2009, 15:07

Probably not as they will just say you were not driving with due care considering road conditions. Impossible to prove either way, so no case.

Bad luck though, a bumper is minor damage though, so that's not so bad!

i know mate not that bad just pissed off :evil:

Matty86
06-02-2009, 15:50
all our snow has gone \o/

Carole Anne
06-02-2009, 16:53
Unfortunately as others have said a case against the council would not suceed :(

I have tried to run a case for a client relating to an ungritted road before and got nowhere, there is case law about it.

It is rubbish!

Soo annoying for you thankfully you are ok though :)

Carole Anne

andreas395
06-02-2009, 17:58
Unfortunately as others have said a case against the council would not suceed :(

I have tried to run a case for a client relating to an ungritted road before and got nowhere, there is case law about it.

It is rubbish!

Soo annoying for you thankfully you are ok though :)

Carole Anne

thats the main thing thanks mate

white16valver
06-02-2009, 18:22
all our snow has gone \o/
Now we just have to look out for black ice over the weekend when all this water freezes in the -2 or -3 overnight temperatures we're supposed to be getting... :shock: :roll: :(

MatrixGuy
06-02-2009, 20:46
Sorry to hear mate, gutted!! :(

Luckily it's snowed at all here.

Hope you get the willy fixed soon.