PDA

View Full Version : Dent in door

darkfibre
05-02-2009, 22:25
Thanks to a C U Next Tuesday BMW X3 driver, my passenger side door has sustained a small dent. It's not entirely noticable, but it is to me (the crease lines are out). God it hurts :(

Is it usually cheaper to get the dent out and resprayed or cheaper to get a good condition second hand door instead? Your thoughts please. :cry:

LEIGH-ANNE
05-02-2009, 23:44
lol i thought it was only me who said see you next tuesday lol!

I have a tiny dent on my crease on the door too and yes its very painfull to look at or even think about for that matter...

I have new doors for the willy waiting dent free.....Just depends on whether u come across one cheap.....just keep a look out u might just be lucky like i was. I got a pair for £30 :P

Wobba
06-02-2009, 00:11

I have a tiny dent on my crease on the door too and yes its very painfull to look at or even think about for that matter...

I have new doors for the willy waiting dent free.....Just depends on whether u come across one cheap.....just keep a look out u might just be lucky like i was. I got a pair for £30 :P

Still not swapped them over?

LEIGH-ANNE
06-02-2009, 00:16

Still not swapped them over?

No wasnt intending on swapping them immediatly like anyway... The cards need to be swapped over etc anyway. Just pleased i managed to stumble across them on ebay...

white16valver
06-02-2009, 12:28
I have a spare for mine but from what people have said about issues getting the pins out etc I'm not sure I want to do it :shock: lol

TBH it'll probably rust into the ground first anyway :roll: :(

ianbirch
06-02-2009, 14:07
If your lucky you might be able to get it removed through a Paintless Dent
Removal company, don't know how much though.

Google PDR in your area and see what comes up.

Regards Ian