PDA

View Full Version : Wilwood 4 pot kit from group buy

alex_e3
31-01-2009, 16:53
After much deliberating - i've decided i should sell these.

After deciding i can't afford to go down the turbo or TB route, and after talking to some people about the brakes, i've decided it will perhaps be a bit of overkill for a standard 2 litre. The original brakes should be enough - and i'm not realistically gonna be doing any track days any time soon. Hence they have to go as they're just sitting here staring at me!

Anyhow, this is the same kit that tony was selling. I purchased these from his last group buy that went ahead. They are literally brand new. I've opened one of the boxes to have a look, but the other box still has the tape on it from delivery.

So in the box is exactly what tony sold as part of his group buy:

Calipers,
Alloy brackets,
Braided hoses,
All bolts and nuts required.

Standard discs are utilised and discs are not included.

People can see the exact package here:-

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31347

As can also be seen on page 2 - tony's prices have gone up by £50 in november.

So considering this stuff is brand new, and demand was high for these previously, i'm looking for £400 - which is what tony would have been charging for the same things.

I can deliver at an extra cost - however pick up would be preferred. North East Wales close to Chester. If paying over paypal, fees would need to be covered also.

If there's honestly no interest at this price then i will lower the price a bit! However these are a very sought after bit of kit and i don't expect them to stay around for long.

Cheers guys,

Al :-)

tony16v
31-01-2009, 18:01
Also, I wont be doing any more kits...

Tanks
31-01-2009, 20:35
Do these fit under turbines?

Tanks
31-01-2009, 20:35
*turbines :lol:

rob-legend
31-01-2009, 21:13

how come?

alex_e3
31-01-2009, 22:03
Don't know if they fit under turbines to be honest mate.

Paddy16v has shown me a picture of them under phase II rimmage and they fit. Not sure about phase I turbnes though.

stevie_b
31-01-2009, 22:47
I have bags of room between the caliper and my 15" Superleggeras, so I'd be surprised if they don't fit within turbines. Still, if you want to pop around again and try your turbines over my Wilwoods (same ones, from tony) then you are more than welcome.

stevie_b
31-01-2009, 22:54
Sorry, meant to include this pic so you can see there are probably a few cm spare between the rim and the caliper on mine.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j299/2stis/brakes.jpg

I suppose the face of the tur bines could be thicker and catch the caliper, but I'm pretty sure you would be fine with the inner diameter of the rim.

tony16v
01-02-2009, 12:04

how come?

I brought some stuff for the last group buy which didnt go ahead, so ended up returning it and lossing money...

rob-legend
01-02-2009, 15:16
as if, no way, i was planning a buy soon in the next few months too :(

alex_e3
01-02-2009, 16:25
Provisionally sold pending payment.

alex_e3
01-02-2009, 16:39
Sold!

Badbill
02-02-2009, 18:13
dahhh i dont log on for a couple of days and this is listed....
cant belive i lost out on this
:(