PDA

View Full Version : AVO customer service. Top marks!

Wobba
23-01-2009, 13:35
I just had to tell you guys, I am so pleased :)

I fitted some AVO's to my car a couple of weeks ago, they transformed the car and I was very happy with them. Sadly, there was an issue probably due to storage or being knocked about at some stage. The top strut adjusters were damaged and one snapped off.

Although never used, they had been sat about for a long time and having looked at the bottom of the strut to see the manufacture date it seems January is the last remaining warranty time for them!

So I emailed AVO who said to send it over and they would see what they could do.

On Monday this week I packaged up the struts and sent them off with a letter and explained the problem. I wasn't sure if I would get it done under warranty as the problem may well not have been caused by any fault of AVO.

I was expecting it to take at least a week to fix and be returned, with a possible cost for delivery or fixing, but LO! I received my struts, repaired under warranty, and no postage cost just three days after they received them!

Awesome job! Very pleased :D

Coops
23-01-2009, 17:17
avo seem to be on the up and up, good reports left right and centre for them, tres cool 8)

do avo rear adjustable dampers have a date stamp also? need mine re-bushing but may be able to push for the warranty n all 8)

richy
23-01-2009, 17:45
I just had to tell you guys, I am so pleased :)

I fitted some AVO's to my car a couple of weeks ago, they transformed the car and I was very happy with them. Sadly, there was an issue probably due to storage or being knocked about at some stage. The top strut adjusters were damaged and one snapped off.

Although never used, they had been sat about for a long time and having looked at the bottom of the strut to see the manufacture date it seems January is the last remaining warranty time for them!

So I emailed AVO who said to send it over and they would see what they could do.

On Monday this week I packaged up the struts and sent them off with a letter and explained the problem. I wasn't sure if I would get it done under warranty as the problem may well not have been caused by any fault of AVO.

I was expecting it to take at least a week to fix and be returned, with a possible cost for delivery or fixing, but LO! I received my struts, repaired under warranty, and no postage cost just three days after they received them!

Awesome job! Very pleased :D

pretty much the same service as i got mate, sent mine off and got them back within a week refurbished F.O.C!

Wobba
23-01-2009, 18:05
I was expecting the usual hassle and huge long wait as is the norm with bloody snail mail returns.

Pleasant sursprise!

MatBrown
23-01-2009, 18:15
I remember years ago i had some problems with the avo's on my first clio, was a similar story back then, got them fixed under warranty no problems.

Mat.

Daz.
23-01-2009, 18:33
I remember years ago i had some problems with the avo's on my first clio, was a similar story back then, got them fixed under warranty no problems.

Mat.

Do you actually remember driving a clio? its been so long! :D

MatBrown
23-01-2009, 18:44
Not really, just cos mines in the garage in pieces doesn't mean i'm short of a clio to drive! :P

Mat.

Justin..
23-01-2009, 19:02
Good news!

white16valver
23-01-2009, 21:54
result! :D