PDA

View Full Version : A .GUNNER. thread

freebone16v
14-01-2009, 14:41
i remember reading quite a while ago a thread that i am sure was authored by .GUNNER.

it was about him being pulled over by some beat officers and then him completely owning them with his far greater police knowledge, can anybody point me the direction of the thread...or tell me if it was a different author

may be for the older members......

and before anybody says it, i tried the search and went through all 75 pages....lol

fasterthanjesus
14-01-2009, 14:49
i read it.

its at least 2 years old ?

schakal
14-01-2009, 14:58
search function is crap on this forum :?

titcharoony
14-01-2009, 16:28
lol 'far greater police knowledge'. i think not.

MAXIBOY
14-01-2009, 16:32
^^^^^^^^^^

why not.. :roll:

he was a copper and these iirc where a couple of young coppers

titcharoony
14-01-2009, 16:35
lol, he insisted i couldnt take him to the police (i was joking of course) over his keeping of my ecu chip and cash. said it was a civil matter. its not, I could quite easily take him to the coppers over it. theft, or even deception. Would depend on intent. Especially if he was conning many members and robbing their chips. luckily thou from what ive heard and from chatting to him on email he's a sound bloke. although he still owes me my chip. :)

titcharoony
14-01-2009, 16:38
my brother got pulled few weeks back, he's been a copper for 10 years. He's now in firearms - but he met a young lad on traffic, the lad was really arsey towards him and threatened to seize the vehicle over no insurance. Me bro was driving on trade insurance, but the chap insisted there's no such thing. He was neither cautioned, nor treated with any decency. The guy was just a prick I think. It really is true with coppers, you get good and bad ones everywhere. I was going to say bit like bouncers, but ive never met a decent bouncer. I guess its coz they're stuck out in cold all night whilst everyone in the world seems to be behind you having fun. :)

freebone16v
14-01-2009, 16:38
^^^^^^^^^^

thats the one.....can't find it though

MAXIBOY
14-01-2009, 16:44
i used to be a decent bouncer...

though they are few and far between.. :D

titcharoony
14-01-2009, 17:36
why is the classic 'bouncer arsehole syndrome' so apparent. is it just years of dealing with drunken idiots who want to fight, then eat chips?

16v_paddy
14-01-2009, 17:45
i used to be a decent bouncer...

though they are few and far between.. :D

So was I 8)

Although having to deal with general pissed up scum can have a detrimental effect on ones attitude towards other people

2 live
14-01-2009, 17:48
^^^^^^^^^^

he still IS a copper mate

and his warrant card has come in handy more than once i would imagine.

i know he got pulled round here once by a young copper...he got told too lol

doug2.0
14-01-2009, 19:04
why is the classic 'bouncer arsehole syndrome' so apparent. is it just years of dealing with drunken idiots who want to fight, then eat chips?

its called roid rage!!

freebone16v
14-01-2009, 20:06
well cheers for telling me you are all bouncers......

but do any of you know were the thread is????

titcharoony
14-01-2009, 22:46
awwwww. schnuckums, did we forget about u?