PDA

View Full Version : 2 tyres slashed in one month

antony
13-01-2009, 16:11
THIS IS A REPOST FROM MY THREAD ON CLIOSPORT....SORRY LOL

those of you on here wont know but 2 days after i got the williams a tire got slashed,and again yesterday.took me ages to find the hole.looks like it was done with a spike,right by the bead so undetectable and irepairable.....someone very clever and obviously been doing this in the past.the clio has been slightly keyed,2 tyres done in a month and my 106gti got keyed to buggery in the summer.im not the only one on my road to suffer,worst being a red mk1 clio this french dude who lives opposite owns,he had paintstripper poured all over it a week before christmas.
this is all down the there being minimal parking around the green my house is on so it could only be one of 14 houses only 3 of which havent had any damage done to there cars.one of these houses wrote a letter back to me when i put one through all the letterboxs saying how deeply concerned they were and another one of the houses owners i see walking their dogs all the time and are very chatty and friendly..........but.......the last of these three houses is occupied by a right scum'my looking git with a bad attitude and a face that looks like it was once on fire and put out with a shovel.my car is damaged everytime its near his and there is no other parking available.
i contacted the police yesterday with all this and guess what.?
WE ARE VERY SORRY MR ****** BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO AT THIS TIME.

suprised ???? i think not

even after all my columbo style investigations [minus cigar and amazingly cool coat:(] and house to house enquirys i still get no-where.
and i thought they never did anything about stuff like this cos they couldnt be bothered to do the legwork........i do it for them and get the same results.

I WOULD RATHER MY TAX MONEY GO THE THE FRIGGIN PUNISHER OR DEXTER THE CERIAL KILLER COS AT LEAST THEN I KNOW SOMETHING WOULD GET DONE.

word and rant ceased.

ant

MAXIBOY
13-01-2009, 16:28
set up cctv mate...

then send the boys round.. :D

DaneC
13-01-2009, 17:31
Webcam out the window should do it

kneesparks
13-01-2009, 17:51
Have you got a bitter EX bunny boiler stalker woman type person around?

number1
13-01-2009, 19:35
Park a White Transit Van in street with Gang of Baddass's inside, when he goes on a Paint stripper spree then drag him into the back of the van, take him for a ride and bash him up good!

There used to be a gang of people who did this similar thing to motorbike thieves! Vigilantes!

Failing that cctv, my car got keyed by a neighbour in my driveway, since fitting a cctv i havent had a problem, and its not like its always on!

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 20:14
i agree, cctv him. in all fairness, what did u expect police to do about it. question him? and he'd go.. 'nope, wasn't me'. end of story. if police dealt with matters like this with all avaible resources (said cool hat, cigar and comedy car), people would whinge about resources being tied up in pathetic car issues when there are rapists and murderers out there....cue the classic 'why arent u out catching rapists and murderers?'.

besides, there's enough of you in your street, go round and set his car alight. if the simpsons has taught me nothing else, its that theres no justice like angry mob justice.

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 20:16
my car and another halfway down the street got egged the other night. nothing major, expect when i washed it off, it took some paint off. gutted. if i find the little ****ers im going to test the cool hand luke theory on them myself. 50x eggs. 1 hour. :)

Wobba
13-01-2009, 20:26
Hmm, well you could go for onboard cctv.

Other options are proximity alarm/warning system.

Car cover.

Private investigator.

Beating up random people you suspect or don't like.

Wire the car to the battery. Though bear in mind there was a guy that did this, killed the person breaking in (he had a heart attack) and got put in prison for manslaughter.

People who do this to peoples cars are deranged.

FATBOY
13-01-2009, 21:04
Hmm, well you could go for onboard cctv.

Other options are proximity alarm/warning system.

Car cover.

Private investigator.

Beating up random people you suspect or don't like.

Wire the car to the battery. Though bear in mind there was a guy that did this, killed the person breaking in (he had a heart attack) and got put in prison for manslaughter.

People who do this to peoples cars are deranged.

thats what ive got! beeps if ya get to near when armed. but then again the car is garaged at night.

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 21:05
yes he did say that didnt he fatboy.

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 21:06
lol damn edit button! where art thou!

FATBOY
13-01-2009, 21:06
u what titch? :lol:

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 21:10
lol. it just displyed the quote at first..

:(

FATBOY
13-01-2009, 21:12
did it???? :wink:

titcharoony
13-01-2009, 21:15
my mummy says to leave me alone. you're picking on me.

MatBrown
13-01-2009, 22:05
I think the only logical solution for Antony is to give the car to me! :D

Mat.

antony
14-01-2009, 00:28
I think the only logical solution for Antony is to give the car to me! :D

Mat.haha look everyone knows the car was given to me but im breaking the tradition right here right now lol

Punkymuffin
15-01-2009, 00:34
mayb you should get sum1 to do his car over a little i:e key it or smash rear lights etc

Then you can go round there and say you see his car has been vandalised aswell, you know how he feels etc coz sum1s been doin urs and "organise a neighbourhood watch scheme" just to try stop him doin it lol

Wobba
15-01-2009, 12:08
mayb you should get sum1 to do his car over a little i:e key it or smash rear lights etc

Then you can go round there and say you see his car has been vandalised aswell, you know how he feels etc coz sum1s been doin urs and "organise a neighbourhood watch scheme" just to try stop him doin it lol

Trouble with this is you dont know its him or not. Could be some crackhead that walks home that way and does not live there.

white16valver
15-01-2009, 14:05
CCTV with IR lights for night is the way forward!

wavy
15-01-2009, 18:17
i d park the car then get in the back witha sleeping bag

antony
16-01-2009, 14:05

Trouble with this is you dont know its him or not. Could be some crackhead that walks home that way and does not live there.
its a cul de sac at the end of a private road so as annoying as it is i cant blame some random.its frustrating but it has to be a neighbour

number1
18-01-2009, 21:24

+ Baseball Bat

Could smash his car up and then go around and talk to him and do what pinkymuffin said and if it was him, he'd know its you and then it might make him think twice, dont just break a wing mirror though, Smash every window, slash every tyre... Dont pay some chav to do it either incase they get caught and Blab that you paid them to do it etc

Not that id do any of the above if i caught some little scrote touching my car :lol:

antony
19-01-2009, 16:52

+ Baseball Bat

Could smash his car up and then go around and talk to him and do what pinkymuffin said and if it was him, he'd know its you and then it might make him think twice, dont just break a wing mirror though, Smash every window, slash every tyre... Dont pay some chav to do it either incase they get caught and Blab that you paid them to do it etc

Not that id do any of the above if i caught some little scrote touching my car :lol:to disregard all the hilarious yet highly illegal comments [dammit why is everything fun illegal???] i think im gonna park outside his again one night and hide in my mates van with a video camera.any damage he does will be worth it as i can then take my footage to the cops and watch him squirm !!! ps im gonna use the 106gti not the williams

white16valver
20-01-2009, 15:21
Just be aware that the old bill will probably do **** all, or give him a slap on the wrist at worst :roll:

You could take him to court in a civil case though ;) lol

Either that or make sure there's a lot of mates in the van, then when he starts something, jump out and see what he says ;) :twisted:

antony
24-01-2009, 00:23
Just be aware that the old bill will probably do f**k all, or give him a slap on the wrist at worst :roll:

You could take him to court in a civil case though ;) lol

Either that or make sure there's a lot of mates in the van, then when he starts something, jump out and see what he says ;) :twisted:well lets jus see how it pans out.even if court came to nothing then at least he would be a lil reluctant to do it again..............i hope