PDA

View Full Version : new exhaust manifold trouble

Badbill
30-12-2008, 00:15
Wheres the best place to buy a new stainless steel manifold for a williams??

because i have had bad experiances with ktecs delivery...

and Long life need to make it there and then but i only have a valver one :?:
would it make a huge differance if i got them to make one from new based on the valver manifold??
cheers guys

bbaazz-08
30-12-2008, 01:54
valver ones restrict at top end but there cast.......longlife will make it in stainless steel so could be different...they prob want the car to do it anyway

bendee
30-12-2008, 10:14
i belive with the valver manifold its the downpipe being to thin that restrics it so maybe if it was made bigger it would be fine.
how much would long life want for making a 4-2-1 manifold for a williams?

Badbill
30-12-2008, 10:49
not sure on the price yet but thats what, i want a 4 2 1.

the problem is they want me to bring a manifold to base there design on...just i dont have one.
i have one from my valver, but i know these fit on the williams engines. so would it still restrict like the standard ones or would i need to take them a williams one so it doesnt restrict??

Justin..
30-12-2008, 10:56
it depends how they want to use it. it may be to just get the general shape and direction that the piping they'll make will go.

kneesparks
30-12-2008, 13:05
I have a williams manifold for sale in the for sale section you could give them that so they could make one for you then sell mine again? Just a thought. :wink:

stevie_b
30-12-2008, 14:51
not sure on the price yet but thats what, i want a 4 2 1.

You can't copy the standard Willy mani then as they'll end up making you a 4-1.

number1
30-12-2008, 20:27
Get a few supersprint pictures up and take along a valver manifold and downpipe, should be all they need,

Dave