PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

MatrixGuy
24-12-2008, 14:35
Would just like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members :)

What does everyone have planned tommorrow and New Year?

I am at home with all the family tommorrow and staying in on NYE, lol. :o

busterhymes
24-12-2008, 14:51
best wishes to all, family dinner tomorrow so guess that means stuffed full of food and the odd beer or two :wink:

andreas395
24-12-2008, 15:07
Would just like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members :)

What does everyone have planned tommorrow and New Year?

I am at home with all the family tommorrow and staying in on NYE, lol. :o

same as you mate must be getting old merry christmas

white16valver
24-12-2008, 15:41
Happy Christmas to everyone!

May your drinks be many and your headaches be few lol

See you next year! :o :shock: :P

Greg_99
24-12-2008, 16:50
Got not much planned apart from being with the family the mrs is about to drop our first little boy so everything is prepared to go on hold at a moments notice. Cant even drink as i may have to drive to Hospital at any time.

Same goes for new years eve as well.

Not all bad though as i'm off until the 19th of Jan oh and i will have a baby :lol:

Have a great xmas and new year.

Greg_99
24-12-2008, 16:52
Got not much planned apart from being with the family the mrs is about to drop our first little boy so everything is prepared to go on hold at a moments notice. Cant even drink as i may have to drive to Hospital at any time.

Same goes for new years eve as well.

Not all bad though as i'm off until the 19th of Jan oh and i will have a baby :lol:

Have a great xmas and new year.

LEIGH-ANNE
24-12-2008, 18:12
Congratulations for when that happens then greg....

Doubt ill be able to drink much either cos of cuming to and from mum and dads house.....might con my sister.... :wink: