PDA

View Full Version : How unlucky can you get?

kenny
12-12-2008, 14:52
A prat in an LDV van went skating today, unfortunately I got in his way. What williams are about I might get another one.
Not even able to add an 80kb pic, rapidly losing the will to live.

titcharoony
12-12-2008, 14:59
this site is useless for adding pics

MAXIBOY
12-12-2008, 15:04
sorry to here this mate..hope your christmas gets better..

white16valver
12-12-2008, 15:07
www.imageshack.us is a site you can use to upload a pic to without joining, from which you can then get the coding to paste into here, but be aware that you can't delete the pics once they're uploaded, afaik.

bendee
12-12-2008, 15:23
shit news chap my mate has one for sale just had respray dont think its been driven yet and full cambelt ect changed if your interested?

eternalife
12-12-2008, 15:47
That is unfortunate...I gather it's definitely a write off then? :cry:
Although look on the bright side - now you can buy a Williams 1 8) :D

Wobba
12-12-2008, 18:01
A prat in an LDV van went skating today, unfortunately I got in his way. What williams are about I might get another one.
Not even able to add an 80kb pic, rapidly losing the will to live.

Awh no way kenny :(

That sucks. It's damn treacherous out there at the mo, and it seems to turn people into idiots on the road :cry:

On the bright side, it's a good time to buy performance cars as they are so cheap!

Whata pain in the arse though.

Try www.photobucket.com mate, just make an account and upload away.

kenny
12-12-2008, 18:27
this site is useless for adding pics

It certainly is, not only that no other parts of the site are accessable except the forum for me.

What I really need is some sense talked into me. I was born just before the last roman invasion, I should be driving a rover or diesel jag, something sensible not one of these things. But they do have a certain presence, a bit aggressive, except the mk1 grill looks a bit mincy.

white16valver
12-12-2008, 18:49
Pffft

Growing old disgracefully is a lot more fun ;) :D

kenny
12-12-2008, 19:08
s**t news chap my mate has one for sale just had respray dont think its been driven yet and full cambelt ect changed if your interested?

Wouldn't mind knowing more, like where, how much, why the respray? stuff like that

MatBrown
12-12-2008, 19:19
I have a willy 2 available.

Mat.

kenny
12-12-2008, 19:45

Mat.
Tell me more mat. will pm mail add

kenny
12-12-2008, 19:46

Mat.
Tell me more mat. will pm mail add

Jamie.
12-12-2008, 20:03
Send me the pics and I will upload.

MatrixGuy
12-12-2008, 21:52
Shvt!!!

Sorry to hear mate :(

kenny's son
13-12-2008, 00:29
dad ( :oops: i hope im not embarrasing you :oops: ) you need to get another one i like having two in the family. you love them. get a track/rally car for me and you :rally: :D

FATBOY
13-12-2008, 01:13
that is bad luck!!! didnt you get side swiped by a HGV at the dartford tunnel not so long ago?

kenny
13-12-2008, 10:30
that is bad luck!!! didnt you get side swiped by a HGV at the dartford tunnel not so long ago?

Yep, that was me fatboy, the cars are unlucky for me. 1st one I wrote off, my fault I took my eyes off the road for 2 seconds too long. The 2nd was sideswiped while I was stationary at Dartford tunnel and repaired, then this idiot failed to take a long left hander in the ice and carried on into me, he was too close for me to avoid. All 3 accidents were at a very low speed, :cry: Both willy 2's. I am going to look at what is about at the moment but there is not much as the values have dropped and the owners have decided to keep them rather than take a low price. MatBrown has got something so I asked him to mail me with a bit more detail, There is another lad on here with a mate with one, have asked him for a bit more info.
ps. moral of the story is that slow speeds cause accidents :driving: