PDA

View Full Version : SOUTHAMPTON WILLY

LEIGH-ANNE
30-06-2005, 12:16
Wondering if anyone here from southampton, i no of 2 close to me, one in oblisk rd and another who works in lowford. im on spring road. If ur out there give me an email or something

leighanne :wink:

summeh
01-07-2005, 03:11
im in portsmouth, not far :D

summeh
01-07-2005, 03:17
could have been zollo... ?

LEIGH-ANNE
01-07-2005, 10:18
SURELY U DONT TRAVEL TO MY NECK OF THE WOODS THO :evil:

NA ONLY JOKING MATE

WE SHOULD MEET UP OR SOMETHING, SEEN AS U AINT THAT FAR :D

summeh
01-07-2005, 10:27
I'm always out and about ! :D I've been up southampton way a few times now :D

meet sounds good, u ever go to portsdown hill ??

Zollo
01-07-2005, 11:15
Probably wasn't me...my Willy's been off the road for 2 months now! :(

I saw one the other day. Was a Willy 1, somewhere in the centre of Southampton, can't remember exactly where now :roll: . There's also one parked on Northlands Road (nr Cowherds pub) everyday, mint Willy 2. He's coming to the trackday with us after I collared him! And another one, that parks just off Hill Lane, that you?

Where in town are you mate? Don't know Spring road :? . I live just near the train station.

LEIGH-ANNE
01-07-2005, 11:34
hi ya, na aint seen any of them willys about, never really over that way.

u talking bout central station?? im across itchen bridge in sholing, im driving round town most nites to be honest. surprised aint seen ya. U wouldnt have bin in staples car park yesterday nite was ya?? group of blokes looking at us whilst we were at the lites??

:lol:

Zollo
01-07-2005, 11:55
Yeah, central station.

Wasn't me in Staples...don't really hang around there in the car! :wink: But if I see a Williams driving around, I'll jump out at it next time :D

Seems to be a lot of Williams in Southampton area :shock:

LEIGH-ANNE
01-07-2005, 12:17
yea if u see me, make sure i see u, ill do the same. boyfriend drives the car most of the time, but ill be wiv him.

reg is dgk

hope to see u soon :wink:

Zollo
01-07-2005, 12:22
Cool, just don't jump out to quick :o . Number plate ends LLO

How long have you had the car? I spoke to a guy with one who works at Rob Willsher Motorcycles, in Bursledon. That's quite near you isn't it?

LEIGH-ANNE
01-07-2005, 13:39
LOL, ILL TRY NOT TOO

YEA THATS WOT MY ORIGINAL POST WAS BOUT, LOWFORD THATS WHERE THE GARAGE IS, THEY ARE THE ONLY 2 IVE SEEN REALLY, CANT RECALL SEEING U AROUND TO BE HONEST, ESPECIALLY WEN UR SO CLOSE TO ME

Zollo
01-07-2005, 14:00
Ah right. Didn't realise Lowford was in Bursledon :oops: . Well anyway, yes, I know the guy from when I've been in the garage. He's had the car about 7 years or so. Pretty tidy one isn't it.

Well, like I said, mine hasn't been on the road for about 2 months now, and I've only had it about 5 months, so hasn't been around long for you to spot. Will be back on the road in a couple of weeks though, so keep a look out 8)