PDA

View Full Version : My williams 2 is going up for sale next month

zeus
30-06-2005, 10:02
Hi purchased a lovely williams 2 a couple of months ago and i am now looking to sell it for a williams 1. My car has just done 86,000 miles it has full service history mostly renault Mot till early next year and tax runs out august this year. The car is mechanically sound and is looked after by nick at hillpower. The car is hpi checked and has never been in any form of accident. The paintwork is in excellent condition no rust on paintwork just the smallest of bublbling under the drivers rear arch. The car is 95% standard the extra items it has is. esparco strut brace, green air filter, premium sound system and devil exhaust. The alloys need a refurb and will cost around 200 pound the tyres are fairly new and are goodyear eagle f1. I am looking for no lower then 3200 that is 300 pound less then what i bought it for. Will get some pics very soon but please dont hestiatate to ask me questions but do need a quickish sale so i can look for a williams 1 cheers mat. :D

zeus
30-06-2005, 20:47
dear me im never letting my dad write again the car is going up for sale next week the price will be 3750 which is 300 pound less then i bought it. Think he wants to do me out of money lol. Anyway the reason for sale is i want a nice williams 1 to keep for the future. My williams is on a n plate and has been well looked after while i have had it. It is mechanically sound and is very original. If i was to keep it i would have the alloys reconditioned for now and a new exhaust thats about it. The above modifications are what it has had done by the previous owner i have done nothing to the car it is exactly how i bought it apart from purchasing some williams mats. If any one is interested pm me i want a quick sale. also i need help on getting some pics up so iff anyone can help please send me a message cheers mat

Huw
30-06-2005, 22:13
I thought your father was looking to buy a williams?

Thanks for replying to me with regards to looking at my car last weekend!

zeus
01-07-2005, 00:11
sorry mate i thought i had text u that i was not coming down. In the end he decided to not bother because he needs to sell his car privately it was up to him. Anyway im selling my williams 2 now because i want a williams 1 im sure your car will go super quick because its a lovely example sorry again if u never got my message mat

Huw
01-07-2005, 17:39
Hope you sell the car and don't get messed around by time wasters.