PDA

View Full Version : gunner's name.....

titcharoony
07-12-2008, 15:04
I'm trying to contact gunner, i wont reveal what i believe his full name to be as its not right on here. but is his first name rob....he owes me 30 quid and my chip back. i emailed him a while back saying id call the police if i didnt hear from him, if his name IS rob, ill contact him off his email addy listed on paypal. if anyone can help itd be appreciated. cheers people.....

Winston
07-12-2008, 15:11
He is not called rob

eternalife
07-12-2008, 15:15
I have pm'd you his email addy.

He works in the police force himself I believe :shock: :lol:

titcharoony
07-12-2008, 15:17
i know. then he will shit it wont he. ;p

thanks people.....

Lunner
07-12-2008, 15:29
He is a busy man, works all sort of crazy shifts, i'd imagine more so up till xmas, not everyone can live their life on forums, how long have you been waiting?

Jamie.
07-12-2008, 15:30
He is actually a policeman as far as I am aware so would go down like a lead balloon if you reported him to his local station.

Gunner_TT300
07-12-2008, 16:40
Tichyroon,

ive not received any emails from you,

gibbo1981@googlemail.com
or
gibbo1981@hotmail.com,

if you didnt receive the email i had previously sent i stated:

the chip you supplied is in a worse condition than you initially stated. the legs have been cut off at an unacceptably high level, I do not offer a soldering service to repair chips which have been removed as such.

I can do one of 3 things: replace the chip for a gunner chip.
replace it for a chip with a 7.k limiter or send it all back and issue a refund.

the legs on your chip were cut off at such a high level i could not get a bite on it on my chip copier.

please select your option and send me your name and address via email , and thats the end of the matter.

oh and its a civil dispute ;-)

Winston cheers for the heads up, its good to see that not everyones a judas like me, but i got fed up of changing clutches on the steet etc etc.. :-)

ive forgot my old login details,

Gunner

schakal
07-12-2008, 17:54
leave gunner alone !!!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/joeyblue/britney.jpg

:P

FATBOY
07-12-2008, 18:56
is that the silly leave britney alone rant^^^^^^^^^^^^?????

2 live
07-12-2008, 19:03
Tichyroon,

gibbo1981@googlemail.com
or
gibbo1981@hotmail.com,

the chip you supplied is in a worse condition than you initially stated. the legs have been cut off at an unacceptably high level, I do not offer a soldering service to repair chips which have been removed as such.

replace it for a chip with a 7.k limiter or send it all back and issue a refund.

the legs on your chip were cut off at such a high level i could not get a bite on it on my chip copier.

please select your option and send me your name and address via email , and thats the end of the matter.

Winston cheers for the heads up, its good to see that not everyones a judas like me, but i got fed up of changing clutches on the steet etc etc.. :-)

Gunner

lol..tt300.....u fukkin gaylord ;)

il pop in for a brew soon.

titcharoony
08-12-2008, 00:42
Tichyroon,

gibbo1981@googlemail.com
or
gibbo1981@hotmail.com,

Gunner

what, and you cant take a copper to small claims court ? also, if u were infact were taking peoples chips for cash and not returning their services, im sure the matter would then be criminal....
in any case i shall email you personally and let you know tomorrow. as for lunner, dont give me the copper crazy shifts excuse - my bro is on firearms, my sis in cid, and my old man on traffic, i know how much time they can have on their hands ;)

J o n
08-12-2008, 10:55
sounds like a simple misunderstanding, lets not be a bunch of girls. play nice.

titcharoony
08-12-2008, 13:05
yawns.