PDA

View Full Version : Williams Register

talkingfish
27-11-2008, 11:28
Dear All,

have you noted the demise of the Williams 1 register.... It is now in the possession of F7power where you cannot get access.... not happy.... how did we let this vital piece of information slip into hands where we can no longer get access... :x :x :evil: :twisted:

simonr85
27-11-2008, 12:14
another reason why we should update the website, can have a williams register built in to the member section!!!

spikey-ben
27-11-2008, 18:44
aye take it back to where it belongs :D

FATBOY
27-11-2008, 21:52
JC the forum user compiled it himself. not sure what happened??? i think he may have fell out with someone on here, so decided to not let us use/see it anymore???? petty if you ask me???

Jamie.
27-11-2008, 22:49
I dont think that was the case at all.

It was not maintained on here but Stromba continued his effort to update his version.

FATBOY
27-11-2008, 23:27
my toys your not touching was the case... couldnt be assed with all the bickering so didnt pursue it...

Smokey McPot
27-11-2008, 23:27
Its not restricted on F7....I can get it :?

katbloke
28-11-2008, 08:22
I dont think that was the case at all.

It was not maintained on here but Robert Barrington continued his effort to update his version.

A hell of a lot have been added to it since the days it was last updated here

spikey-ben
28-11-2008, 09:27
Can we start a fresh one then in a table sort of format with say a couple of people on here maintaining it. I for one would voulenteer my time for such a project. It should be on here IMO.

talkingfish
28-11-2008, 10:47
Its not restricted on F7R....I can get it :?

You must be a user who has been granted "special access" then..... fookin' politics eh????

I've got no axe to grind with Rob... It's just a shame it wasn't left on here or someone on here was given the opportunity to keep it going - I'd have been quite happy to do it.....

Wobba
28-11-2008, 12:14
I cant access it either. I ould have liked to have been able to though :(

fasterthanjesus
28-11-2008, 13:33
i want access to it under the data protection act 1984.

please can somebody show me what details are kept about myself.

thanks

Wobba
28-11-2008, 14:16
i want access to it under the data protection act 1984.

please can somebody show me what details are kept about myself.

thanks

Good plan :D

Yea! Me too!

katbloke
28-11-2008, 16:10
well it only contains williams 1s in right and left hand drive format

Winston
28-11-2008, 16:49
Has the Williams 1 register ever been aviliable on this site?

It is a great read :P

katbloke
28-11-2008, 17:32
It was years ago

wavy
28-11-2008, 17:41
its a bummer knowing what i wrote about my car is in there but i cant read it

katbloke
28-11-2008, 18:16
only info on 013 is the ebay ad text

wavy
28-11-2008, 19:28
cheers
thought id added to it since ?

Smokey McPot
28-11-2008, 21:50
Its not restricted on F7R....I can get it :?

You must be a user who has been granted "special access" then..... fookin' politics eh????

I've got no axe to grind with Rob... It's just a shame it wasn't left on here or someone on here was given the opportunity to keep it going - I'd have been quite happy to do it.....

I don't know anything about politics, or the reason behind why the access is restricted. I presumed its available to the owners of the cars listed, if they're registered on the forum.

Justin..
28-11-2008, 21:57
i can read it and i dont have a willy. :shock: :lol:

Gentle Ben
28-11-2008, 23:34
If it's on Rob alias King Stromba's site then you're screwed.

He came onto RSC and I had a few 'intellectual' exchanges with him before he got himself barred. I did register on his site several months go and unsurprisingly I am still waiting to be approved.

It seems the only people he's happy to have on there are people who fall in line and follow his way of thinking, if you're someone with half a brain or the capacity to formulate your own opinions then you've no chance.

katbloke
28-11-2008, 23:53
If it's on Rob alias Robert Barrington's site then you're screwed.

He came onto RSC and I had a few 'intellectual' exchanges with him before he got himself barred. I did register on his site several months go and unsurprisingly I am still waiting to be approved.

It seems the only people he's happy to have on there are people who fall in line and follow his way of thinking, if you're someone with half a brain or the capacity to formulate your own opinions then you've no chance.

Ever met me ? Thanks for the kind words

FATBOY
29-11-2008, 00:41
well any member of admin or moderation on here is banned. that was the last i heard????? not going to get involved in petty arguements over it tho...

if people want to start there own register then feel free too, we would be more than greatful for contributing memebers to do it... :D

Smokey McPot
29-11-2008, 12:00

You're clearly misinformed.

Smokey McPot
29-11-2008, 12:09
On the subject of a Register, I am happy to provide information for my car, and for it to be listed, however, for some time I've thought that this site was increasing less about Clio Williams as it is about Clio's in general.

Whilst I can appreciate everyone that is a member on here is a Clio enthuiast, something just doesn't quite sit right with me.

stan
29-11-2008, 15:57
Anyone thought of just emailing Rob and asking kindly for a copy?

Or failing that just starting a fresh one?

tell you what i'll help you start:

0120-- Registered to Craig Stanley/AP-Developments. Currently being built as a "no holds barred" sprint/hillclimb car.

Not difficult :wink: :P

katbloke
29-11-2008, 17:07
easy to start a new one update it as and when you find one, i cant pass on any info as its not mine to do so

eternalife
06-12-2008, 02:35
I just got banned from F7power...seems like Mr barrington Junior (LOL :lol: ) likes to have a pop at people but if someone mentions the P reg front End of 0002 he becomes annoyed and has to exert his F7Power :shock: :lol:
''A rumour is not a rumour if it doesnt die''

Decent enough in person i guess - got quite a bit of work done for him for the price of a bottle of TypeD :D.
Although, he is a bit of a coward after his typical threatening behaviour towards some people and then in person acts like a girl :D

As for the register, yes it is pretty decent on F7Power - I'll try and see what I can find, there are ways to copy things without infringing copyrights or anything else - shame Mr Barrington does not know this :wink:
If I do get it - will be available to all on WC :P

talkingfish
07-12-2008, 18:20
sorry to hear of your demise on F7 power.... what is it with 0002??????

If you can get any form of update dregister I'm sure there's enough of us on here who would put some work in to bring it up to date....

Smokey McPot
08-12-2008, 22:04
I'm yet to comprehend why people think it has been stolen from here? It was a separate listing. Also, none of the information used in it was not already freely available on the internet if you did some looking. :?

FATBOY
08-12-2008, 22:57
smokey i dont think anyone on here was saying its been stolen from here??

Smokey McPot
09-12-2008, 00:22
It was implied in the top post. Re-reading the subsequent ones suggest otherwise. My bad :)

LEIGH-ANNE
09-12-2008, 10:10
Im lost to where it actually is on that site.....

talkingfish
09-12-2008, 12:27
It was implied in the top post. Re-reading the subsequent ones suggest otherwise. My bad :)

Smokey - if you read the original Williams register post, the original owner of the register, JC, said he has passed it onto Rob at F7power rather than leaving it on here... that was my issue....... and the fact that you can't get access on that site...

northy
18-12-2008, 22:53
dont worry guys the register is in safe hands :wink:

8)

JC
14-01-2009, 02:46
i tried to get it on this site for ages but without luck. the f7 site seemed keen and added it all straight away so i left it at that, i'd sold my car and kind of lost interest so got lazy with updating things on my own. I also sent a CD of the photos i'd collected to Northy so he could put them on here. Seems no one with the info wants to share it though. Maybe soon...
i've quickly uploaded the photos to this site for now:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80985513@N00/sets/72157612540494510/

talkingfish
14-01-2009, 09:32
Do you know exactly which photo is for which car???

ianbirch
14-01-2009, 17:35
Do you know exactly which photo is for which car???

If you view them as a slideshow and place your mouse near the top of the screen, you can choose ' show info ' this has the number of most of the pics.

I was surprised to find mine in there.

Cheers Ian

ianbirch
14-01-2009, 17:39

Why does kartbloke refer to himself as Rob Barrington.

Cheers Ian

2 live
14-01-2009, 17:55
i tried to get it on this site for ages but without luck. the F7R site seemed keen and added it all straight away so i left it at that, i'd sold my car and kind of lost interest so got lazy with updating things on my own. I also sent a CD of the photos i'd collected to Northy so he could put them on here. Seems no one with the info wants to share it though. Maybe soon...
i've quickly uploaded the photos to this site for now:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80985513@N00/sets/72157612540494510/

hmmmmm info not released from mr northrop??????

never

FATBOY
14-01-2009, 21:00

Why does kartbloke refer to himself as Rob Barrington.

Cheers Ian

lol read through the posts carefully mate. youve read it wrong.

ianbirch
14-01-2009, 21:09
Thanks Fatboy..... yes I get it now, pity he quoted the whole piece.

Cheers Ian

northy
27-01-2009, 20:28
the register will be uploaded when the site gets its update middle of 2009 for all to view.

talkingfish
27-01-2009, 21:52
yay!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

northy
27-01-2009, 23:15
eye its about time lol, seams people want to see some updates so i will get it sorted asap.

hope the cars running well mate

talkingfish
28-01-2009, 20:27
eye its about time lol, seams people want to see some updates so i will get it sorted asap.

hope the cars running well mate
car's fine & dandy - good to see you back on here!!!!! :D

northy
28-01-2009, 21:59
never been away mate - missed a month but its nice to see people have been missing me....might realise what goes into this site lol :wink: