PDA

View Full Version : flux avoid!

fasterthanjesus
25-11-2008, 13:47
after my accident which i am 100% not at fault, they refunded my initial payment of 35 and took out two payments of 75

ive kicked off and told them i want a refund. they have said they will reduce my payments and basically tried to convince me that 2 payments of 75 and 8 payments of 32 was better then 10 of 35.

ive cancelled.

they have been royally crap ever since i got involved in a car accident.
and its at this point which you pay for your insurance company.

i expect them to refund my monies and then to send me a bill for 5 weeks of insurance of which my car was on the road for 6 days. plus a cancellation fee.

Wobba
25-11-2008, 14:39
Sounds like there has been an error on the DD. Who handles there direct debits? Is it in house or by premium Credit or something? Could be they cocked up the inception date.

How is 2x75+(8*32) better than 10x35? I dont get it.

1995clio16v
25-11-2008, 17:52
Not really along the point of your post, but I have a couple mates who have gone with flux and whenever a problem arises theyre total cunts. They just dick you around.

Id never go to them at all.

I like to stick with ''proper'' established firms.

I know flux have been around a while and they are sort of established.

They have always been expensive when Ive tried them.

:x

fasterthanjesus
25-11-2008, 18:27
i have an agreement for direct debit. which because i was in an accident was replaced with an agreement unknown to me that was 40pounds a month more expensive.

there was no notificaiton as to what was happening. they cancelled the first agreement and replaced it with a second.

propably a mistake between the two of them, but sorting the claim out with flux was crap to say the least. better to pay a bit more for somebody who gives a toss.

16v_paddy
25-11-2008, 19:01
:shock: why is it I haer all the horror stories after I have gone with them?

They've been fine with me so far :? but they've fcuked my m8s around as well, seriously doubt I'll be renewing with them though

saying that, they're only a broker at the end of the day

Matty86
25-11-2008, 19:36
i was with flux with the 172brid... didn't have any problems really

white16valver
25-11-2008, 20:15
Flux are a bunch of cunts and I would never ever go with them again.

(Same is true of Highway Insurance who they put me with lol)

I was with flux and the quotation forms always came through wrong, with a much higher excess than I'd asked for or other details wrong that you'd have to correct or run the risk of them not paying out if something happened.

They also 'forgot' to tell me my insurance was running out one year so for two weeks... :shock: :x

It took a solicitors letter from my brother to get a refund out of them when he cancelled his insurance.

GAP insurance who they are/were tied to/part of/whatever quoted me £99 for a cat 2 immobiliser over the phone then when I rang again a week later denied ever saying it and that they'd never sold one at that price.

Then, when they did come round and fit the more expensive one that I had to pay for, they ****ed up the central locking and denied any wrongdoing, saying they would come out and look at it but it would cost me £75 if it wasn't their fault (which of course it wouldn't have been :roll: )

Basically a bunch of moneygrabbing, crap service giving, lying cunts.

Avoid.

number1
25-11-2008, 21:21
Great.. Im with Flux, Went with them because they were dirt cheap, hope i dont get into any accidents in the next 9 months.. or ill just have to extract the money from the other party by other means :twisted:

Dave

kneesparks
25-11-2008, 21:47
Oh dear, keep hearing stuff about Flux. I had the missfortune of having a policy with them. They are fine to take your money and keep giving you cover notes for 6 months instead of the insurance document (it saves them money). All a bunch of fools. Thay seem OK if you never claim, as soon as you claim they will do there utmost to not pay out or only offer half the value. :roll: :evil: