PDA

View Full Version : A bit of advice

Jaymzfc
21-11-2008, 11:07
I just reveiced a complete wiring loom for a clio 1.816v MK1 , it's the complete loom engine/interior the lot, now looking at it looks a nightmare, anyone removed the dash on their clio is it as much of a nightmare as it seems, any advice.

Point of all this is im turning my clio mk1 1.1 into a 1.8.16v with the interior and all.

tks
james

white16valver
24-11-2008, 10:21
I think "nightmare" is the right word!

I can't help I'm afraid :( but hopefully others on here can :)

Have you got any pics of the project? :)

Jaymzfc
24-11-2008, 11:13
hi, yeah thats what i was thinking too, but it needs to be done so i guess ill just have to get down and do it. I'll try and get some pics up when i get a chance. bringing part from the UK all the time so ill try and open up a post in the pictures ection of it before and after.

tks for now
james
Malta

number1
24-11-2008, 18:44
Its just going to be a case of plodding away mate, when i converted my cabriolet to rst power i had to rip out the dash and chop the loom out and then try and fit the Rs Turbo loom, took me a few hours to say the least! but thats a ford and a fair bit easier to work on!
Just take your time, it'll look like a nightmare, but will slowly get better the more things you plug in!

Will16valver
25-11-2008, 19:01
yea nightmare! i had to replace my dash wiring loom on my car, i still dont think its done :S too many plugs still not plugged in lol.
Make sure u got the same Phase engine loom and dash loom, phase 1 and 2 have some different plugs