PDA

View Full Version : Clio williams 2 Turbo for sale......

holl
21-11-2008, 09:58
Hey Guys and Gals

The Clio is going up for sale now :(
He has had so much money spent on him...all adds up to nearly 10g!
I havnt got all the details on me of what its had done so ill post them all up over the weekend along with pics......
The car does need a few little things doing.....like a new turbo and has a couple of oil leeks but thats about it!

Im looking for around the 3g.

If your interested pm me

Thanks

Holl xxx

Flan
21-11-2008, 14:06
He has had so much money spent on him...all adds up to nearly 10g!

Could have fitted a proper engine for that :wink:

The car does need a few little things doing.....like a new turbo and has a couple of oil leeks but thats about it!

So its a Turbo Clio with a broken turbo.... ooooooookkk :roll:

Coops
23-11-2008, 22:18
had a nosey today, as hol says it will need a new turbo, oil leak and smoke coming from the turbo unit itself

its the high boost conversion, so forged pistons and bbpt high boost chip, 250bhp so same power as mine but on an f7r lump, so perhaps more torque?

paddle clutch

jc5 box

front mount intercooler

car itself is tidy all round, bit of wear and tear on the drivers door arm rest as u sometimes get, part from that tidy interior, oh and needs a glove box latch :wink:

tiny bit of rust on passenger rear arch, rest is pretty clean, chip in paint on front bumper, easy fix

sills are solid as a rock

bit of a tidy up and you got a cheap turbo clio imo based on what i paid for mine

oh and cheers for the brews hollie, bob on love! (and cheers to random friend who was there for hob nobs..ahem...aswell....i warned you i was crap with names :oops: )

holl
25-11-2008, 14:31
Thank you honey!!! yep thats fine pop round for a brew weneva ur up this way babes....that was mia with the hobnobs haha
xxx

wavy
25-11-2008, 20:08
(and cheers to random friend who was there for hob nobs..ahem...aswell....i warned you i was crap with names

you can say that again :lol: :lol:

matt uk
26-11-2008, 01:34
holl

is the same car you bought off me years ago??

mozzarooni
24-12-2008, 00:50
Is this still for sale?

bill.
24-12-2008, 09:46
think it sold on ebay iirc