PDA

View Full Version : Williams wheel paint supplier - where? - who?

midge
18-11-2008, 18:30
cant find anyone to mix the paint for me, anyone bought some before? where from!?

ClioDan87
18-11-2008, 21:11
Ring up Renault and ask for the paint code.

They have to supply it free of charge as its after service help bollocks.

Then go to any bodyshop supply them with the code ...

The wheels will look mintah!

kneesparks
18-11-2008, 22:33
Ring up Renault and ask for the paint code.

They have to supply it free of charge as its after service help bollocks.

Then go to any bodyshop supply them with the code ...

The wheels will look mintah!
Tried this, they told me the only paint code they have is the shell, not the code for wheels, I aked him to ask someone that knows for sure, he said no as well! :x

midge
19-11-2008, 13:16
The code is not the problem, its finding somewhere to mix the paint! Dan you work in a bodyshop? reckon you can get it?

Akzo Nobel 7E81208

katbloke
19-11-2008, 13:47
look for lesonal paint mixers and ask for r9312 something like

lewis_willy2
19-11-2008, 14:37
a bloke who does my powder coating get supplied by akzo nobel. hes on the case with them to get me the colour for my wheels.

hes charging 20quid per wheel for any colour hes got in stock but if he has to buy in the powder its gonna be 30 quid per wheel but he will do me some special rock 'ard laquer on em.

Smudger
19-11-2008, 17:16
a bloke who does my powder coating get supplied by akzo nobel. hes on the case with them to get me the colour for my wheels.

hes charging 20quid per wheel for any colour hes got in stock but if he has to buy in the powder its gonna be 30 quid per wheel but he will do me some special rock 'ard laquer on em.

at that price you should do a group buy

id be interested :P

lewis_willy2
19-11-2008, 17:31
i have thought of this but your gonna have to get them couriered to and from which will make the cost higher.

however i may suggest this as they have to buy x amount of powder. if x amount of powder does say 8,12,16 wheels then the price would be lower and anyone local could get a good deal.

this isnt inlcuding any type of refurb. purely sandblast and powder coat. not sure if its the complete wheel either. im dropping a few parts off over there friday so can find out more info.

does me avery good price. im getting rocker cover, inlet manifold, cam cover and thermo housing done for £35 quid in standard silver/grey. however its the same cost prividing he has the powder.

is this a good price?

MatrixGuy
19-11-2008, 22:06
I found this website a few months back www.auto-paint.co.uk

I contacted them regarding the wheel paint code (Akzo Nobel 7E81208) and they said they have it in stock as "Renault Williams Gold"

they could provide the paint in 40ml t/up pots or 400ml aerosols and basecoat paint for spray gun use

not sure if that's the correct one? :?