PDA

View Full Version : Williams coilovers

case
20-02-2005, 20:26
Was going to get some Avo coilovers from BB but they say there currently having some problems with the quality of them so there not selling any at the moment and thats sort of put me off.

Was going to order some FK ones tomorrow but just found these ones from k-tec. best qualityones they've seen so far. Wondered if anyone has these what you think?

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1373

Thought about gettin some leda ones but the complete kit is about a grand so don't think i can afford it.

Mark

2 live
21-02-2005, 11:24
tbh mate i cant fault the AVOs iv got on mine....the adjuster on one of the back shox got a little stiff once.which u expect really after 18 months open to all the shit weather weve bin havin lol.bit of tlc on the adjuster n it freed off perfectly.......only advise i can give.....dont get gaz.........lol.theyv always been troublesome with putting dents in the bonnet

dannyt
21-02-2005, 11:39
yer im sure martin can vouch for that!!!

i think if i was going to get some it would be AVO's or FK, but not heard any reports about the FK's as of yet, any got a set?

2 live
21-02-2005, 11:42
ever since their release theyv bin denting bonnets mate lol....think nick hill used to space the bnnets up or summat so they sat a little higher.....sure he did it on bruns...

dannyt
21-02-2005, 11:43
yer i wouldn't bother, how much are the FK and AVO's?

Also reports on both jon?

2 live
21-02-2005, 11:50
couldnt tell u anything about the FKs tbh mate.have no knowledge of them whatsoever.......the AVOs were £450 tho i think lol..canny remember now lol

KingStromba
21-02-2005, 12:07
Yeah Nick Hill spaces them with rubber to stop bonnet dents.

2 live
21-02-2005, 12:19
sign of a badly designed unit tho innit......makes u wonder how well the insides have been designed if they cant even get dimensions rite