PDA

View Full Version : can you see why im pissed off with........

skipp123
28-06-2005, 15:45
being a saxo owner now nothing nice to say about anyone or anything ****ing retards may well become a willy owner for the good owners clubs i.e here..... read on, poor bloke

http://www.saxosportsclub.com/forum/SEURLF/ASP/SFS/THREADID.243757/FORUMID.1/PAGE.0/SFE/posts.htm

i know i said cliosport was bad but it aint got nothing on these guys lol

Rich
28-06-2005, 19:02
a tad harsh to say the least!

richy
28-06-2005, 19:04
the ssc has always been like that i use to be on there when i had a vtr, full of school boys n the rest lol

Jamie.
28-06-2005, 19:11
it is shite tho innit! harsh but true.

big hp
28-06-2005, 21:00
Isn't very nice. Still harsh though.

skipp123
29-06-2005, 09:42
just think if you dont like it say it but dont be a ****ing arogant prick about it... not my cup of tea but i know this is the guy pride and joy so id just say i like x y z and not bother with going er wait for the filler to sink ect just so ****ing petty, its turning into the new barryboys imo nothing nice to say about nething

Rudders16v
29-06-2005, 09:59
You get that from what ever clubs you go to, i'd say that most people on here would react worse to a car like that than the comments given on SSC. BUt then you tend to find that owners of certain cars are only interested in performance, or only in looks. Here, most people are against exterior mods, and only say good things about performance stuff.

Hence no one here ever sees my main car! It wouldn't be appreciated, the majority wouldn't like it at all, but i like, and thats all that matters to me.

People who go sticking pics up of their cars have to be prepared bad comments if they're not putting them up in places where people are into that kinda thing!

northy
29-06-2005, 10:09
i'd like to see your main car mate....shaun