PDA

View Full Version : Not going to Leeds now FCUKIN GUTTED aint the word

16v_paddy
05-11-2008, 22:11
Well I have the overwhelming urge to cry my ****in eyes out :cry: my valver is in a bit of a bad state :cry: :cry:

I was going to see d_diddy to sort some parts out after I finished work. Coming off the A52 to get onto the M1 @ j25, going down the slip road and slowing down for the lights I heard an almighty crash & some scraping, then got hit by something - a wheel, hub, part of a rear axle & suspension :shock:- smashed my rear qtr window and hit me on the back of the head & then in front of me I see a corsa flying & rolling through the air, over the top of me, followed by a lamp post all landing in front of me :shock: :shock:

The lad drivin the corsa, said he hit the kerb at 70 & it flipped him all over the place, how the **** he got out that car I do not know ( I'll post pics later)

My lovely valver is fooked :cry: I've got no doubt it will be written off, the roof is creased, B pillar & door are bent in several places, the rear qtr window frame is deformed.

The adrenalin has worn off now & I think a trip to hospital is in order as my head, neck, shoulder & back are pretty painful right now :evil:

kneesparks
05-11-2008, 22:19
Mate not good, get yopur self checked over, even if its just for the compo off the other driver. If the car is shot get another shell and put all your good bits on it and use the extra doe to trick it up more?
Hope you ok dude. :shock:

Justin..
05-11-2008, 22:29
gutted for you :( was such a nice car

16v_paddy
05-11-2008, 22:33
The shell was the best bit, absolutely immaculate, freshly painted, only had her back 2 months :cry:

Wobba
05-11-2008, 23:14
Well, thank **** your alive! That sounds terrible man! And you car, on shit man, it was a gorgeous naples :(

If a car flew over my car with a lampost and shit hitting ME in the head I would go for some bloody brain scans ffs!

Well, chill out, make sure you dont have concussion etc. Get yerself checked out thoroughly mate.

LEIGH-ANNE
05-11-2008, 23:26
I chatted to Lee.....hes off to the hospital tmora.....told him to play up lol!! :wink:

You knows how i feel anyways mate.....im ****ing deverstated for you! :evil:

bendee
06-11-2008, 00:12
jeeeesus that was a spot on motor fresh paint to :( good your ok and yeah play up milk it for all its worth think of the pay out and what you can do with it.

16v_paddy
06-11-2008, 00:25
Thanks for the replies guys

No doubt its a write off the structure itself is beyond repair imho, it's bent & doesn't drive straight

Don't worry I'll take the clown to the cleaners

I sort of feel sorry for the guy I've been on the giving and recieving ends of car crashes so I know how it works, we all learn from our mistakes some do any way

I didn't go to punch fcuk out of the kid as I seriously thought he was dead and since I deal with horrible sh*t @ work a bit of professionalism as well as shock takes over and you just get on with what needs to be done.....just going to be a busy day on the phone tomorrow

I will put pics up, just cba right now and havin a few beers with my m8s
I'll probably be drivin a celica gt4 for a bit while I decide how best to go about buyin another Mk1

Wobba
06-11-2008, 01:10
Gt4. Nice bit of turbo power there eh?

Get a Ph1 Willy mate. It's a good time to buy the way things are. I've seen some minters for same money I spent on mine. I like mine though and it's near enough spot on now :D

Of course...you could just wait for a Mark1 with ITB's to come along for sale... ;)

16v_paddy
06-11-2008, 01:57
well I've got 2 weeks to get the ball rolling so we'll just have to w8 & see :roll:

eternalife
06-11-2008, 14:27
Damn that is a shame - can see a lot of time/money/effort went into your motor. Good thing no one was hurt, seriously.
Cars can be replaced...easily.

As you are injured, get yourself checked over and claim for the injuries accordingly - no need to be 'overly hurt' in nature at hospital.

As per advice above: Buy a Williams 1 when you are on the look out again. It really is like owning your very own piece of history :D
I will keep my eye out for a new project thread with a freshly sorted Williams 1 chassis 8)

16v_paddy
06-11-2008, 15:02
Well I've been on the phone to angel assist - part of help hire- and they are sorting everything out for me :D

I'll have a hire car by later this afternoon to keep until I get cleared funds in my account as full settlement including compo, so every cloud eh? :roll: :lol:

Never heard of these people until someone on C16v mentioned it and I can't sing praises for them enough :D

16v_paddy
06-11-2008, 15:09
Will get some pics up soon, paul is sorting it 4 me as my photobucket & all the other hosting sites are havin a hissy fit atm :x

I will be breaking the car as well :cry:

Wobba
06-11-2008, 15:24
Will get some pics up soon, paul is sorting it 4 me as my photobucket & all the other hosting sites are havin a hissy fit atm :x

I will be breaking the car as well :cry:

Dont forget to get your Mercury CD's out of the car. we will need them for next years Pod visit :D

16v_paddy
06-11-2008, 21:19
^^ :lol: we've moved on a bit these days mate :lol:

Wasn't a cd :shock: I was using what they call an IPOD :wink:

Coops
07-11-2008, 00:00
shit mate, and you only just got it all together with that car aswell

least your okay tho thats the main thing

16v_paddy
07-11-2008, 00:03
got pics now as well coops http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32934

Coops
07-11-2008, 00:03
ai mate just seen, looks nasty mate, creased in all the wrong places :(

corsa is a mess tho, guy was lucky to walk away

16v_paddy
07-11-2008, 00:06
I honestly thought he was dead when he landed in front of me, was slumped over the wheel & half out the window :shock:

Jamie.
07-11-2008, 00:12
Your only down the road can you not get a lift with someone you trust to drive you?

16v_paddy
07-11-2008, 00:24
I'm back in business with a 307 diseasel :-# :puke:

So I am going now :)

Jamie.
07-11-2008, 00:27
Shame about the car, I know a Williams 3 going cheap if you are interested.... £2,000 and its yours :wink:

16v_paddy
07-11-2008, 00:33
I actually want a willy 3, not seen any for sale tho :?

PM me some details please :D I don't want to say yes as I'll have to wait for my insurance claim to go through before I can really do or say anything

Wobba
07-11-2008, 00:42
^^ :lol: we've moved on a bit these days mate :lol:

Wasn't a cd :shock: I was using what they call an IPOD :wink:

Ok, well I bought this ipod thing today and the guy in the shoppe said it holds whatever music Im want etc, but I am ****ed if I can get the thing into my cd player...it just jams in the sliding door. WTF?

I'm too old for these new gadgets.

16v_paddy
07-11-2008, 00:45
:lol: :lol: FPMSL!!! :lol: :lol:

Jamie.
07-11-2008, 12:17
I will add you to msn mate when I get home.

It's basically a Williams 3 with 4 pots, private plate, 94k, s/s exhaust, cup front springs and avo adjustables on the rear.

It's in pretty good condition - just either want a no hassle sale or I will keep it to rebuild and return to standard next year.

eternalife
07-11-2008, 13:32
Buy it!!

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32149