PDA

View Full Version : The last race of 08 F1 is here...

Wobba
02-11-2008, 18:43
Who is gonna win?

Is there such a thing as national pride anymore?

Are you sorry to say goodbye to David Couthard?

Discuss!

fasterthanjesus
02-11-2008, 19:21
looking good. not sure i like hamilton, i suppose if i were shagging that pussydoll cat then i wouldnt be popular.

coulthard didnt last long!

bendee
02-11-2008, 19:50
****ing have that was a good last few laps pissin meself at ferrari the muppets.

Wobba
02-11-2008, 19:54
OMFG! That last lap was the biggest nailbiter I have EVER had!

fasterthanjesus
02-11-2008, 19:58
if i were lewis. i wouldnt be staying a few days to celebrate.

bendee
02-11-2008, 20:00
lol them boos where well out of order i wanted him to rub it in tbh feck the haters

1995clio16v
02-11-2008, 20:05
WAS IT A FIX!?

Im sure after watching that there may be some extra payments made to the toyota team after the shinnanigans of that last lap....?

richy
02-11-2008, 20:08
LOL

get in hamilton!

feel abit for massa after such a good drive, both of them deserved to win the championship!

richy
02-11-2008, 20:09
WAS IT A FIX!?

Im sure after watching that there may be some extra payments made to the toyota team after the shinnanigans of that last lap....?

lol so was ferrari paying kubica to get in the way despite being lapped! shusssh man :lol:

1995clio16v
02-11-2008, 20:15
WAS IT A FIX!?

lol so was ferrari paying kubica to get in the way despite being lapped! shusssh man :lol:

Im on the fence me! No argument trying to be made! Just a theory!

Im not up on all the techy side, maybe that rain that came in the last few secs did make glock go slow on his dry tyres..

1995clio16v
02-11-2008, 20:17
On the other hand those guys have UNBELIEVABLE car handling skills, those cars were all over the place when they came out on slicks as it was drying up but still a wet track.

Wobba
02-11-2008, 20:17
Glock had no grip. They knew that and gambled that Hamilton could catch him....he did 8)

1995clio16v
02-11-2008, 20:19
Its unreal how all the seasons work was justified/concreted in a matter of inches!

It was an amazing race.

They were even saying maybe the best of all time..

richy
02-11-2008, 20:19
we will only know for certain if toyota or glock does a press release, as he was on slicks as it started to rain, but im sure the FIA will try to find a way to take it from hamilton!

1995clio16v
02-11-2008, 20:21
we will only know for certain if toyota or glock does a press release,he was on slicks as it started to rain, but im sure the FIA will try to find a way to take it from hamilton!

Lol! Yes, true. Its been a shambles this year with the deductions hamiton has had.

Thing is its like boxing, where theres so much money in sport theres always going to be fixes..but maybe im jumping the gun!

number1
02-11-2008, 20:22
Wel done hamilton is all i can say! well deserved in my opinion! Bringing it home!

Jamie.
02-11-2008, 20:26
Pretty exciting stuff.

Credit to Massa for being so professional and dignified also. Could of spat his dummy as obviously he was told he had won it after all Ferrari were celebrating but he kept his cool.

summeh
02-11-2008, 20:43
aye that was one fecking hell of a gripping race... edge of seat for the last 5 laps, lol.

Glock would have lost all the heat in his slicks, so that'll be why he couldn't lap as quick. I'd like to think that there wasn't anything underhanded going on.

Jamie.
02-11-2008, 21:07
aye that was one fecking hell of a gripping race... edge of seat for the last 5 laps, lol.

Glock would have lost all the heat in his slicks, so that'll be why he couldn't lap as quick. I'd like to think that there wasn't anything underhanded going on.

Yeh me to.

Coops
02-11-2008, 22:42
i can still hardly stop shakin even now, it was bloody close that was

Matty86
02-11-2008, 23:52
watch Glock even after he'd been overtaken, he was squirming around all over the show!

well done Hamilton! :D

Wobba
03-11-2008, 02:04
i can still hardly stop shakin even now, it was bloody close that was

Yea, I know what you mean. I was just incredulous when Hamilton lost the place to Vettel and thought it was all over! AND ON THE LAST COUPLE OF CORNERS HE GOT GLOCK! HAHAHAAAAA! COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!

WOOOOHOOO!

A GB World Champ, plus I reckon we have the best pedigree with the number of UK based engineers and stuff for F1.

Next year will be interesting, with SLICKS again, and on BBC. Some big changes I reckon!

Let's see if Hami can make it a double!!

kenny
03-11-2008, 02:27
Pretty exciting stuff.

Credit to Massa for being so professional and dignified also. Could of spat his dummy as obviously he was told he had won it after all Ferrari were celebrating but he kept his cool.

Dignified :?: he was bawling his eyes out. dribbling and snotting all down his bib :lol:

doug2.0
03-11-2008, 18:48
was nail-biting allright,
did feel for massa a bit tho, but it would have been the same the other way round. his situation and journey to F1 is similar to hamiltons so you can see why he was so upset.
his dads face was absolutely priceless when he realized!

i always think its always a bit of a non-ender and anti climax to the season tho when they dont have a podium for the champ, i dont understand that really.

oh and i felt really sorry for coulthard as well poor git must have been gutted, what a way to end a career!