PDA

View Full Version : Feking kids

northy
20-02-2005, 20:06
Was at fletchers yesterday helping him fit some mods to his RX7...tis a lovely car. Want one everytime I see it

I went across in the skoda as the gritters had just been out around my neighbourhood and i didnt fancy getting it all salted up again....after Id just finished cleaning it.

At around half 6 after fitting his bits - we went to local pub & left around half 8 and went for a little drive in the RX and then back to his house at Rochdale. I was supposed to be going over to 2live later that evening so at around 9 i left fletchers and jumped in the rapcab.

Headunit fitted - started her up and i was ready for off...fletch was moving his birds car into the drive which was parked further down the road. Put mine in first handbrake off - gas .....nothing. But more revs. Nothing.
Eh, must be in 3rd gear. So back into first - still no joy, handbrake was checked - thats fine. I gave it some good revs and still no movement. thought toss The brakes must have locked on. Great another problem to fix.

Jumped out of my car and my eyes caught the front tyre as i shut the door. Flat as a fart. Walked over to fletch who was also getting out to tell me his brakes were locked on aswell...

I said all 4 of my tyres are flat...he looked at his and they were too. GREAT ! Kids must have let em down we said.

Went to get the footpump. After 5 mins i pushed fletch off the pump as he had made no impact on the flat tyre, and had a ago myself.
I instantly gave it my best action and still noting. Put my ear to the tyre and air was leaking out of the sidewall....GREAT.

My tyres and his had been stabbed. Unbeliveable - the skodas tyres were still mint with a good 5mm tread on. I was gutted....No one had seen anything. So we got our coats and walked back to the pub untill we were bolloxed. heehee

This morning a few hours with the trolley jack had my car, his birds and a ford ka up the road all on bricks...and the 14 shagged tyres in the boot of his bsm car which had escapped the attack. When we drove around the corner to take the tyres to costco - we spotted another 8 cars all with flat tyres. We counted them up and we recon a good 15 cars had been knifed.

We are now both £150 worse off then when we started.

He lives in a decent area aswell...just glad the williams wasnt there....I'd of killed the little gets if I'd of seen em.

Rich
20-02-2005, 20:11
little shits! they just don't respect other peoples property!

dannyt
20-02-2005, 20:14
mate really gutted for ya...give us a ring in a bit about them tires!!!

danny

Martin
20-02-2005, 20:31
Scandalous! Little shits, there is no need for that....I bet you were fuming!?

KingStromba
20-02-2005, 20:32
We need a nuclear holcaust to sort the wheat from the chaff in this country.

big hp
20-02-2005, 21:59
Chavy little scrotes. Would cry there eyes out if you did that to there BMX.

VIPERONE
20-02-2005, 22:31
Northy did this happen in Rochdale...
if so i'll sort out a crime number for you etc..

VIPERONE
20-02-2005, 22:32
also what part of rochdale?

northy
21-02-2005, 09:23
Nordon mate. We got a crime number but no police came over to check....15 cars all with flat tyres and the police wernt even bothered.

FlamingMonkey
21-02-2005, 10:15
Little ****in shits

2 live
21-02-2005, 11:02
fukkin wankas..said theyd probs slashed em.........twats.........its fukkin ruff in that rochdale lol

Slithers
21-02-2005, 16:53
Little bastards, one can only hope that they all suffer painiful deaths for their actions.

VIPERONE
21-02-2005, 18:50
no northy its 30 cars now... ****ing mad... im dealing with it.Norden/Bamford is my area.
unfortunately at the moment the job is negative lines...

summeh
22-02-2005, 01:44
argh thats ****ign awefule mate, think i'd weap if that happend to me! :/

northy
22-02-2005, 08:34
30 cars....i'd claim on my insurance but for £130 it would cost me more.

Have you been patroling the area mate ?

KingStromba
22-02-2005, 10:28
Yeah but didnt they dent that rear quater too Northy? :wink:

And looks like theyve scratcthched those alloys too :wink:

And is that a dent on the bonnet too? Jees bloody kids :wink:

northy
22-02-2005, 10:37
lol....was in the skoda pal...or otherwise i might have been tempted.

VIPERONE
22-02-2005, 18:52
yeah... damage is now at £10,000 the ****ing ballbags!

J o n
22-02-2005, 19:05
shit in a bag and punch it that's very ****ing annoying :evil:

hope you catch the little b*****ds and give em a good kicking!

you gonna put the Exalto's on the Skoda now? :shock: