PDA

View Full Version : 1.8 16v Engine, Piper cams, ported n polished head, + inlet

Wizards_449
25-10-2008, 13:59
Looking to buy a Williams engine so im sellin my current 1.8 16v one.
It has piper cams from Ktec racing, A ported + polished head from ktec racing, The inlet manifold blueprinted to match the head. It has a williams flywheel on, which has been further lightened + balanced.

Have no idea what i want for it, seems a shame to split a good engine just for the little bits.

I have receipts for everything, i also have the standard parts. The engine itself has covered 92k miles. It seems alot more torquey than other valvers.

Thanks for looking

Danny

HYBRID_HAZ
25-10-2008, 16:43
Where you based and how much are you after? Did you have it on a rolling road?

Wizards_449
25-10-2008, 17:45
nah mate not had it on a roling road, only compared it to friends valvers. Seems to pull clear away from them, and it seems to be more torquey. Could do with a gunner chip or something, as when its reaching the rev limit it seems to wana keep pulling.

I live in Doncaster, South yorkshire

busterhymes
25-10-2008, 17:56
hi m8 off subject a little in process of trying to get hold of a williams 3 been off road for well over a year and im in donny so would you be interested in engine if i break it

Wizards_449
25-10-2008, 18:01
hi m8 off subject a little in process of trying to get hold of a williams 3 been off road for well over a year and im in donny so would you be interested in engine if i break it

Yes mate id be very interested actually, depending on price obviously. Whats the mileage, cam belt done recently or anything.
Where ya from in donny.
Cheers bud

busterhymes
25-10-2008, 18:15
no info at mo m8 will try and get in touch with guy next week guessing it will need a good checking over and maybe a cambelt kit on it just to be on the safe side im in armthorpe where are you

Wizards_449
25-10-2008, 18:42
no info at mo m8 will try and get in touch with guy next week guessing it will need a good checking over and maybe a cambelt kit on it just to be on the safe side im in armthorpe where are you

Yer sound mate, if you could let me know when youve heard more about it.

Many thanks

Danny

Wizards_449
27-10-2008, 15:30
Prov Sold