PDA

View Full Version : my car feels like new alot of work done

andreas395
24-10-2008, 14:34
been very busy the last couple of days i changed the following 2x front shock mount kits bushes, new rear discs and pads, 2x new rods and track rod ends, 2x new wishbones, the 4 anti roll bar bushes with all new clips, 2 x cv boots, new manifold gasket , spark plugs oil filter oil and fuel filter ,tracking, new brake fluid top because the rubber inside had gone and cant get it by itself ,new power steering fluid and a brake bleed with new fluid just put it through an mot and it passed easily. only wanted to do a couple of things and it ended up all this after so many problems and finding other things wrong,all renualt parts to, cost me a fooking bomb lucky i did not have to pay some one to fit them and done it all myself which i can say was a nightmare with all that rust, now skint again till payday the money we spend on cars :roll: but well worth it drives and handles like i have never felt it before :D

katbloke
24-10-2008, 15:58
any car is always gonna be worth to you what you want it to be worth, genuine renault bits all the way if money were no object, at least that way you are 90% of the way there to getting factory characteristics, well thats my theory anyways, have bought pattern parts in the past and some just dont fit the same or feel the same.

Only imo of course

white16valver
24-10-2008, 18:38
Well done on getting all that done! :D

FATBOY
24-10-2008, 19:45
must admit even after a yearly service the car feels so much better!!!

andreas395
24-10-2008, 20:30
thanks guys even though it was a nightmare fitting all that i love doing it
only paid £1350 for the car but i have spent an other £700 on it over the last 3 months my engine runs sweet even though its done 121000 very good oil pressure no problems at all still pulls very well and got years left in her i hope 8)