PDA

View Full Version : FAO All

big hp
27-06-2005, 15:29
Can those involved in these heated discussions etc not just stop and think for a minute before posting? We all react to comments we don't like or agree with etc, thats fair enough. But there seems to be some point scoring going on with a few individuals at the moment.

For the good of the forum can we not all just agree to disagree and move on?......... It takes a bigger man to rise above the baiting and off the cuff comments.

I'm sure the few people involved want the club to grow from strength to strength, but fighting amongst ourselves is causing a lot of people to stay away and is not ideal when potential members look in. As a club there have been lots of positive comments from newbies, I and i'm sure the majority of you would like this still to be the case. We don't want individuals banned or people leaving. Its not what were about.

Fatboy and northy have done a fantastic job to get us where we are, please lets not wreck it and make ourselves a laughing stock on other forums.

Scott

Jan
27-06-2005, 15:30
Agreed

Dancliovalver
27-06-2005, 15:52
AMEEEEN :wink:

MrAtego
27-06-2005, 17:34
Another sane voice speaks!!

GazTwo
27-06-2005, 18:00
Another insane voice speaks!!

:roll:

Winston
27-06-2005, 18:17
Would be nice to go back to normal :D

MrAtego
27-06-2005, 18:44
Another insane voice speaks!!

:roll:

Gaz

bacio mio ano!!!

Work it out :wink:

Rich
27-06-2005, 19:06
yeah lets move on and stop all the arguements etc, not saying you all need to be the best of mates but lets why not just ignore/ not reply on threads of people you dislike if there is nothing consructive to be said :)