PDA

View Full Version : rally design

bendee
13-10-2008, 17:08
well just called rally design to check they had the parts in stock i was after for my scuttle kit.
i described what i was after colours ect and the chap said he will go have a look and if there was anything else i was after i said no just that for the moment (forgetting i needed the filter as id just asked about the hoses) anyway he comes back gives me the details sizes ect great i think one more thing i was after a air filter aswel do you keep the pipercross filters in whilst i was saying what i was after i hear him mutter christ sake i just ****ing asked if there was anything else :shock: wtf i think i said pardon what was that and he played it off. just said ill leave it ta cant belive it always had there site bookmarked for when i needed anything as the prices seemed good dont think ill bother anymore.

Wobba
13-10-2008, 18:02
Hmm, poor selection of words by him there. I've had a similar thing once where they thought I was on hold. I was really shitty and insisted on speaking to the manager. Cant remember who this was though as it was years ago.

Personally I'd write a complaint, but then I am a grumpy old man and always moan about anything, especially Clio's.

richy
13-10-2008, 18:09
they have always been helpful for me except one time! i ordered 2 sets of front discs and only 1 set arrived, rang them up to get the others ordered sent to me and they was adament they had sent 2, which was correct they sent 2 not 2 sets! after fecking ages on the phone and alot of listening to music while on hold i finally got a set sorted!

other then that i never had a problem with them.

bendee
13-10-2008, 18:42
ah well no loss to me they aint the only ones who sell the parts im after, its just not how it should be done. i was gonna ask to speak to the manager but just thought **** it ill just take my money else where

LEIGH-ANNE
13-10-2008, 18:55
Ahhh i understand now....didnt quite get it earlier....derr.

Yea thats shit....if i were u i would ring bk and complain....that should get u discount! Always works with me....im the master of blags lol 8)

Coops
13-10-2008, 19:07
thats a shocker mate, would of had a right fuss kicked up if it was me :evil:

geesus
14-10-2008, 09:32
yeh normally they are ok

but again i once had an online order messed up, ordered about 4 items, all arrived in one box, looked at my bank statement and 2 payments had been taken. rang them up and politely explained they had made a mistake, they told me i had ordered 2 of everything, i said no i dont think so, becuase i have the email confirming my order and it clearly states x1 in everything!

after about half an hour of the sales guy telling me i HAD ordered 2 of everything, i told him i would send him the confirmation email showing i hadn't. he then takes another look and realises they had to reset there server (or something similar) and had duplicated my order by mistake :roll:

bendee
14-10-2008, 14:28
sound like they should be avoided then, think ill be trying tweeks now

Lunner
17-10-2008, 21:01
Had nothing but problems with rally design recently

Rang up about a red top battery, out of stock so asked them to ring me when they were in stock, 6 weeks later one turned up, and debited my account for it, were adament it had been put on to be sent out, so had to return it at my own cost. After much pushing got discount off my next order.

Next order, turns out they could discount one item out of about 6, saving me all of about £2, one of items were rear shocks, had to order them from GAZ, 3 weeks, fair enough. 6 weeks later the wrong shocks arrive, another 6 weeks later the correct shocks arrive and wrong ones collected, dispite being told regarding the red top battery that they couldn't arrange collections.

I certainly won't be using them if i can help it in future

arj256
17-10-2008, 22:43
I have had no problems with rally design and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
There delivery times have always justified the price for me.
And recently i ordered some calipers, which turned out to be the wrong ones for my application and they sent me the correct ones in quick time.
They where also very helpful on the phone and advising me in this instance.

I'm a happy customer.

Jamie.
17-10-2008, 22:56
It's only a person you are dealing with when all said and done - they may have had a bad day.

I must say though, from personal experience, the neanderthals that generally work in the motor industry often just have no concept of professionalism and generally can be a bit slow on the old common sense.

bendee
18-10-2008, 14:23
ended up ordering the hoses from them anyway lol 3-4 weeks to be made up and sent out tho so hopefully they wont take the piss with it,