27-06-2005, 08:02
****ing bugger :(

northy
27-06-2005, 08:14
whats up with it pal ?

Smokey McPot
27-06-2005, 08:48
if i knew, I'd have a go at fxing it. :wink:

The fuels not igniting by the sounds of it.....starter motor turns over. A rough guess is something to do with the spark plugs, but im no mechanic.

Needs a service, but gonna have to go a bit earlier. Balls

Its good to have 2 cars :)

JonnyK
27-06-2005, 09:02
fuel pump relay ?

KingStromba
27-06-2005, 09:43
Hope you sort it out pal. Bet your gutted you have to go to work in a cup as a second option. Whats the third backup, a F355? :roll:

Smokey McPot
27-06-2005, 10:45
Yeah, the cups a real hassle in traffic.....not used to the easy clutch ;) Its nice to have a stereo that works though :)

The reconditioned DB5 they featured on Top Gear last night is the cup backup. But i dont like to brag. :lol:

Gonna book it in for a thorough service. There annoying clank coming from the exhaust....think the back silencer is knocking the heatshieldy thing when i go round corners.

Lunner
27-06-2005, 13:01
Yeah, the cups a real hassle in traffic.....not used to the easy clutch ;) Its nice to have a stereo that works though :)

The reconditioned DB5 they featured on Top Gear last night is the cup backup. But i dont like to brag. :lol:

Gonna book it in for a thorough service. There annoying clank coming from the exhaust....think the back silencer is knocking the heatshieldy thing when i go round corners.

LOL...we're all technical here....honest ;)

Smokey McPot
27-06-2005, 13:39
I'm guessing thats what it is :D

I can change a clutch cable.....swap a de-cat pipe.....but heatsheildy things....thats a whole new ball game :)