Enhanced corrosion inhibitor package
Prevents freezing down to -69 centigrade
Protects against boil-over to 150 centigrade
Uses Organic Acid Technology (OAT)

its the pink stuff thanks

16v_paddy
27-09-2008, 19:06
I've got it in my valver

I read somewhere that it's ok as long as its not mixed with the green stuff I may be wrong :?

I'd just make sure the system is properly flushed with clean water before putting it in

busterhymes
27-09-2008, 19:16
check out this link m8
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32069

busterhymes
27-09-2008, 19:19
and if you didnt know theres one in luton :) :) :)

andreas395
27-09-2008, 19:59
thats great got 3lt of the stuff in the garage mixed with water is 6lt that should be enough i hope. i am going to flush the system before what the best way 8)

Wobba
27-09-2008, 20:33
Defo flush fully first.

16v_paddy
27-09-2008, 20:37
There's a plug at the top of the radiator undo it and start the engine

Once its up to temperature the water will start to flow out, just keep filling the header tank up with fresh water, then fill the header tank with the new stuff til it comes out the plug hole then put it back in.

Leave it running for a few mins with the lid off the header tank so all the air bubbles can work their way out of the system, lid on jobe done :wink:

and conveniently the engine will be nicely warmed up to take out for a good thrashin :twisted:

16v_paddy
27-09-2008, 20:40
There's a plug at the top of the radiator undo it and start the engine

Once its up to temperature the water will start to flow out, just keep filling the header tank up with fresh water, then fill the header tank with the new stuff til it comes out the plug hole then put it back in.

Leave it running for a few mins with the lid off the header tank so all the air bubbles can work their way out of the system, lid on jobe done :wink:

and conveniently the engine will be nicely warmed up to take out for a good thrashin :twisted:
It's bee a while since I was down them ways but the roads around the back of Dunstable downs towards Tring are good fun, must be even more fun in a decent car :lol: done it in my m8s sh1tty astra :lol:

16v_paddy
27-09-2008, 20:42
sorry for the double post :oops: :oops:

its the useless computer I'm using at work :x :evil: :x

andreas395
27-09-2008, 20:52
sorry for the double post :oops: :oops:

its the useless computer I'm using at work :x :evil: :x

thanks for the info mate yeah them roads are just near where i live, i live near asda wigmore great country roads but loads of blind corners though, trust you to be in an astra in luton thats all people drive is vauxhull in luton

andreas395
28-09-2008, 15:54
all done now fully flushed the system didnt seem to be much coolant in bit on the watery side, so now is all good took about 6l altogether coolant and water, took it down the country roads which is like a rally course near me for about half an hour and all is good feeling alot better than before fan cutting in at right time thanks for the info people :D