PDA

View Full Version : Inner ARB's question

Wobba
26-09-2008, 11:30
Just got my outer and inner polybushes from K-Tec.

The inner ones have clearly been used before as they are covered in copper grease. Also, I know they have a split in to wrap round the arb itself, but are there usually marks, that look like splits in the polyurethane, left over by the production process...not sure if they have sent me a duff set...

Cant get pics up as I am at work.

jay s
26-09-2008, 12:01
send them back mate and get them to send you brand new items. mine had no cracks or marks in just the split to go over the bar.

Wobba
26-09-2008, 12:08
Gets annoying to have to send stuff back. Was hoping to do the whole lot this weekend as its sunny :(

LEIGH-ANNE
26-09-2008, 12:45
Gets annoying to have to send stuff back. Was hoping to do the whole lot this weekend as its sunny :(

Im happy to do a couple of runs to gsf if u want as ur at work etc

Wobba
26-09-2008, 13:36

Im happy to do a couple of runs to gsf if u want as ur at work etc

Hey :eighanne, thats awesome. I'll write you a shopping list :lol:

Unfortunately the bushes are from K-Tec though :)

I got my wishbones today and should get track rods and new ITG filter at home too today.

I do have an item waiting for me at GSF at mo, but it's not yet paid for and I can pick it up in the morning before I dismantle the front end!

Coops
26-09-2008, 14:21
where u get the itg wobba matey?

Wobba
27-09-2008, 00:50
where u get the itg wobba matey?

Merlin motorsport...all nice and snug in my engine bay now :D

summeh
27-09-2008, 16:21
ktec aint far from southampton mate, just down the road specially if u come out of southampton on the west side.