PDA

View Full Version : Slowest mechanic in the world !

Allan
25-06-2005, 23:12
Well i took my car into renault to resolve my problem with the coolant pipes
this was at 8:30 ish, at 3pm they phone me back and tell me they cant do it !
waste of my day :(

So anyway i had a go at sorting it myself today, managed to get 2 of the pipes off no problems only took about 40 mins. The last pipe being the one next to the oil filter under the inlet manifold. This f***er took me 5 hours to get off lol, i tried everything, and in the end cut the clip off with a multi tool using the saw bit, but low and behold it was still on solid !!!!!
So by now i was quite pissed off, and in the end i had to slice the pipe with a sanley knife and peel what was left of the pipe off !

You would think this was the end of such a bad day ! but no i replaced the pipe with the new one and it just wont go back onto the fitting under the inlet, so i think tomorrow the radiator is comming off !, bumper and anything else that gets in my way lol!

3 days to do a water hose grrr

2 live
25-06-2005, 23:42
yep...rad out will make it a lot easier lol...

sounds like more work.......but its less in the long run

KingStromba
26-06-2005, 11:44
Id be writing a letter to Renault along with a bill for wasted time.

summeh
26-06-2005, 14:11
haha took me 15 minutes to get the pipe on :D

Andyvalver
26-06-2005, 14:18
You should of moved the took the radiatoer off to get the last hose. Gives you a little more room to get that clip off with some grips. Tis a ****er though.

Lunner
26-06-2005, 15:02
I ****ing hate those renault clios, most og mine have been replaced with jubilee clips