PDA

View Full Version : r/c williams

katbloke
19-09-2008, 21:08
for those whove got one how easy is it to get parts, mine needs a refurb and could do with some new bits or hop ups, daz owns nearly every bit in the country so cant be many spares left

(waiting for fatboys photo do get dusted off and posted)

FATBOY
19-09-2008, 21:37
lol :lol: do you really want me to post it????? mine just sits on top of my speakers in my room now, gathering dust...

2 live
19-09-2008, 22:39
think gunner put a vid up on youtube of a little r/c meet we had lol.

as for bits....daz b the man to ask.

katbloke
20-09-2008, 08:59
just been looking at 4 new wheels and tyres blimey 30quid all in would like the gold plated wheels tbh but cant find them anymore, new servo wouldnt go a miss no matter what i do with the trim you stop the car it goes backwards of its own accord lol

Daz.
20-09-2008, 12:12
Gold wheels are like gold dust and also pretty rubbish to be honest! mine are still in the packet it's much better to get the std grey ones and spray them gold..

What specifically do you need, a good many parts from other chassis can be swapped on so its fairly cheap to get sorted, i'll admit been a while since I got mine out the real willy was more important at the time :D

katbloke
21-09-2008, 13:24
some of my tyres are square lol, so toying with new wheels all round, have to body shells so want to do a diac restore and spray the other one up to match my car, i have some vinyl printer paper so could make the graphics i guess