PDA

View Full Version : 4 brand new willy speedlines

talkingfish
01-09-2008, 15:07
just testing the water - anybody got 4 brand new speedlines hiding somewhere that they may be interested in selling.... pm me if you are interested.... cheers

MatBrown
01-09-2008, 15:22
Hmm,
Nope sorry, mine are not for sale.

Mat.

busterhymes
01-09-2008, 17:11
3 s/h no damage but benefit from bein refurbed any good??? oh and a snip at £150 priced new as trashed one recently £280 approx :) :) :) :)

talkingfish
01-09-2008, 22:05
I've got refurbs on mine at the moment but concerned they are not going to last too long - bubbling through after 1 year... hence the idea of going original - I don't want to have to pay £250 every two years to keep my wheels tip top....

Daz.
02-09-2008, 06:22
Hmm,
Nope sorry, mine are not for sale.

Mat.

Yours are kerbed - I've seen proof :D

Daz.
02-09-2008, 06:23
I've got refurbs on mine at the moment but concerned they are not going to last too long - bubbling through after 1 year... hence the idea of going original - I don't want to have to pay £250 every two years to keep my wheels tip top....

You do know that they will just go one day anyway even if they are new? does your willy only see dry days though? I guess that could coax them into lasting a few years longer!

talkingfish
02-09-2008, 09:14

You do know that they will just go one day anyway even if they are new? does your willy only see dry days though? I guess that could coax them into lasting a few years longer!

Aye - it only now sees dry days apart from when it gets washed!!! The orginal wheels were in shite condition before the refurb - having said that only one is currently bubbling.... but they just seem so fragile, marking very easily - are the originals just as bad?????

northy
02-09-2008, 10:23
depends how they are looked after 0001's are mint

Ive seen 13 year old wheels that are still as new but have been well looked after

For a daily driver all wheels will corrode - if yours are bubbling again then the the corrosion wasnt removed probally mate....they need to be totally clean before they are painted

Daz.
02-09-2008, 20:29
depends how they are looked after 0001's are mint

Ive seen 13 year old wheels that are still as new but have been well looked after

For a daily driver all wheels will corrode - if yours are bubbling again then the the corrosion wasnt removed probally mate....they need to be totally clean before they are painted

Agreed - thats why I bought some winter wheels to try and kerb (no pun intended :wink: ) the death of the willy wheels..

Mine are going round the center cap so I'm just going to use them through this winter and have them done next year again - have the willy steelies through all other bad weather then in the future.

evouk
02-09-2008, 21:05
try ebay for a set of speedlines in white :D

talkingfish
03-09-2008, 08:26
try ebay for a set of speedlines in white :D

hmmm, that will go well with my quest for Willy 1 originality..... :o :shock: :o

evouk
03-09-2008, 08:35
would have looked loads better in white in the first place......