PDA

View Full Version : What coilovers for wide tracked 16v?

Craig
29-08-2008, 09:19
I know this has been asked before, and I've read loads of posts, but....

I have FK coilovers on my clio 16v at the mo, but have a williams in the garage which im nicking the wider track bits from (with some new parts too)

So the coilovers are coming off, and I want to purchase some others...

I have been reading on here, and seems AVO are the ones to go for? (although have read problems with them leaking)

I have also seen H&R for the williams for a bit more coin, are these much better?

or there are the Leda fronts that EVOUK is selling, but then would need something for the rear....unless the decarbon rear shocks he is selling would do the trick?

The car will be a second car so ride comfort not 'that' important, but it will be used on the roads more than on track with a trackday thrown in every couple of months or so!

Cheers

Craig
29-08-2008, 09:29
Sorry Ledas sold by Evogone

Craig
29-08-2008, 09:40
http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/search_car/product_sub.mhtml?car=renaultclio;category=coilove rkits

Evogone
29-08-2008, 10:38
The cup racer ones or any adjustable one on the rear would be fine. To be honest the rear i have tried, there wasnt any significant difference.

Get the fronts right and you have cracked it.

The difference between the FK and the Ledas is chalk and cheese if you see them infront of you.

MAXIBOY
29-08-2008, 19:18
yeah i have leda's on mine without remote cannister's as it for road use and there excellent well worth 600 notes..