PDA

View Full Version : battery cover for a clio williams

titcharoony
16-08-2008, 11:12
Went to visit a friend the other day - on his williams, he had a plastic battery cover, quite thick - black and pretty much plain apart from th symbols...was this std on the williams? i've never seen another one with a battery cover other than the 3rd party ones with williams on them....

Purple
16-08-2008, 12:08
Don't think do. I believe the standard battery just came with the red and green screw-on terminal connectors.

titcharoony
16-08-2008, 12:18
ah ok cheers

BRUN
16-08-2008, 12:19
Don't think do. I believe the standard battery just came with the red and green screw-on terminal connectors.

the red one you cant get anymore, i ordered one for Northy and its been superceded

titcharoony
16-08-2008, 12:23
surely 2nd hand theyre easy enough to nab though right?

FATBOY
16-08-2008, 12:33

hello stranger! aint seen you on here for a while :D

Daz.
16-08-2008, 12:55

the red one you cant get anymore, i ordered one for Northy and its been superceded

Thats a shame for him, I'll just look after my brand new un a little better from now on :D

Purple
16-08-2008, 14:13
hello stranger! aint seen you on here for a while :D
Still hanging around, just less active, that's all.
Can't help it as my car's been too reliable :-)

Purple
16-08-2008, 14:17
If the legs on the red connector is loose or coming off, just put a big jubilee clip over it. IMO, there's better contact with the jubilee clip than without.