PDA

View Full Version : HID Conversion Kit Group Buy

donsrno1
10-08-2008, 19:01
Some of you may have seen my posts in another thread on here selling HID kits. Anyway I am currently setting up my website www.hid-lighting.co.uk and in order to promote it I am arranging a group buy with some owners clubs. Details are (taken from my post on another forum) as follows:

I'm currently in the process of finalising the new website for my business hid-lighting.co.uk

As we are relatively new and trying to promote the website we want to try and arrange group buys with various forums to kick things off. This would basically involve a minimum of 10 people joining the group buy and with this you would get a 20% discount on our normal retail price.

* All our kits come with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults and to date we have an excellent record with no complaints about our kits from any of our customers on this or any other forums.
* Please note that these kits are of a high quality and are not like much of the cheap rubbish you can get on ebay, this is backed up by our 12 month warranty.
* All our kits come with fitting instructions and can normally be installed in less than an hour. If you have any problems with fitting we are always willing to provide advice and help as much as possible.

Details of the kits we have availiable and prices for the group buy are as follows:

Bulb Fitments and Prices

Below are all the bulb fitments we can provide. If you are not sure which you require then try searching/asking on the forums. If this fails you can contact us and we will try our best to advise you or you could contact renault who will tell you what bulb fitment your vehicle requires.

Single Bulbs - Fitments that give only 1 beam:

H1, H3, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, 9005/HB3, 9006/HB4

Group Buy Price: £59.99 (Normally £74.99)

Dual Bulbs - Fitments that use 1 bulb for High and Low Beam:

H4, H13, 9004, 9007

In these type of bulbs we have 2 kits availiable:

* Hi/Lo Kits (this will give you a xenon low beam but will remain halogen for the high beam)
* Bi-Xenon Kits (these will give you xenon low and high beam)

Prices: Hi/Lo Kits - £59.99 (Normally £74.99), Bi-Xenon Kits - £74.99 (Normally £94.99)

Colours Availiable

We can provide any of these kits in any of the following colours:

Recommended for road use: 4.3k, 5k, 6k, 8k
For show/offroad purposes: 10k, 12k, 14k, 15k, 3000k (gold), Purple, Pink

As stated above we only recommend those in the 4.3k to 8k range for road use. 4.3k is the colour used by the majority of modern car makers from the factory and as the number increases you will find that the light colour starts to have more of a blue tinge to it and the light output decreases slightly.

Postage Costs: Standard postage costs are applied of £5.99 per item which includes recorded, insured next day delivery. For those in the Edinburgh area they are more than welcome to collect the kits and there will be no P+P costs.

Group Buy Details

As stated above we require a minimum of 10 members purchasing from us in order to offer the discounts noted above. In order to confirm your intention to be a part of the group buy we require a £20 deposit, this is used for the following reasons and under these terms:

* This deposit confirms that you intend to make a purchase in the group buy.
* This deposit will be deducted from the final cost of your order.
* This deposit is non refundable, with the one exception being that if 10 people are not found to make up the group buy all deposits will be refunded. The reason for this is to make sure that those who put down there names will indeed follow through with the purchase.

The key dates for the group buy are shown below:

18th August: List of those buying to be finalised by this date. All those in the group buy must have paid the £20 deposit by this date.

25th August: Those purchasing to have paid in full by this date.

29th August: All orders (that have been paid for in full) will be dispatched on this date. All items will be sent by next day, recorded, insured delivery so the HID conversion kits should be with all those purchasing by 30th August.

Questions

If you have any questions you can either ask them in this post or e-mail us at groupbuy@hid-lighting.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE: I am away on vacation between 2nd - 9th August so will be unable to respond to any questions during this period. Any qustions asked during this period will be answered asap on my return.

Deposit Payment

For those who wish to go ahead and join the group buy you can do so by sending a deposit of £20 through paypal to payments@hid-lighting.co.uk

You must then also send an e-mail to the same address (payments@hid-lighting.co.uk) with the following details:

* Your Cliosport Username
* Your name
* The e-mail address you paid from
* The bulb fitment and colour of kit you would like

Please note that after the 18th August the details for the kit you want cannot be altered.

For those who have joined or intend to join the group buy please add your name to the following list:

I have paid my deposit and am definately purchasing

I intend to join the group buy but have not yet paid my deposit

Thanks and as stated above if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you want to join the group buy just add your name to the list and follow the instructions. If you cannot reach 10 people on this forum that isn't a problem as I will just combine you with the other forums I am arranging this for (cliosport.net, clio16valver.co.uk and 106owners.co.uk) in order to reach the required numbers.

If you have any questions just either post here or e-mail me at groupbuy@hid-lighting.co.uk

Cheers.

donsrno1
10-08-2008, 19:06
Could a mod please delete this post and leave the other one please. Messed up the formatting on this post and had to post another to sort it.

Cheers.