PDA

View Full Version : Williams 1,2 or 3

MartyNewton
08-08-2008, 19:22
Well, with my Lotus out of action getting repaired and resprayed (again!) I think its time I got a Clio Williams to run about in, as the Lotus isn't the most practical car. More so, with the winter coming up (sorry to be dull) I don't think I could run the Lotus in the sleet and snow to work etc. So a front engine, front wheel drive car is most like the best option, and with that option only one car....
Could only afford about the 2K mark i'm affraid, so not much chance of a mint/excellent example, but I don't want a average, boring, Focus, Golf bog standard. I was torn between the Elise and Williams, and would like to have both!
Keep me updated or e-mail me, martynewton@hotmail.co.uk if you have a cheap and reliable example for sale now or in the future, in no real rush while the sun is still out!

MatBrown
08-08-2008, 21:49
I will have one available in the near future, just waiting for the logbook to come through.

Mat.

Daz.
09-08-2008, 07:15
Running a willy though the winter? don't expect it to come through the other side :wink: :D

2 live
09-08-2008, 14:23
lol^^^

they are very reliable if looked after,

Daz.
09-08-2008, 16:49
as above, I've had mind through two winters no problems I use it every day and its never once let me down.