PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE. Cheap LOW mile Diesel TOWING Machine 2.2HDI £2550

theweekendhaslanded
04-08-2008, 10:00
For Sale.

Citroen C5 2.2 HDI SX,2001, only 51000miles with a full service history and MOT's to back up the mileage. This is the SX model which has virtually every possible extra, including:- Cruise Control, Climate Control, Automatic Windscreen Wipers, Automatic Lights, Trip Computer displaying MPG/Miles in tank, ETC, ABS, Traction Control, Traffic Master, Rear Park Assist, Tow Bar with twin Electrics, CD player, Airbags everywhere! Velour trim, Electric Windows all round, Remote Central Locking with Global Closing, Alarm+Immobiliser, Alloy Wheels, Self Leveling Suspension, including a SPORT Mode.

With 136BHP it does not hang around and will return well over 50MPG, I average around 46MPG going to work and back which is only 10miles each way.

Just been MOT'd last month, and also Taxed.

The interior is very very clean, never had a pet or smoked in, no damage to seats or carpet. Exterior is also very very good, its just had a professional buff+polish to bring the solid white up and shining again! As far as I can see there has been NO panel repairs or paintwork done on the car. It has a couple of car park dings on one side and a slightly larger ding on the boot, just where the C5 badge is, but again, not really anything to worry about, and a few stone chips at front.

Any inspection is welcome, please NO time wasters.

Ideal car for family, massive value for money at only.........£2550

Any questions, please call or email me.

07795 294675 Alan.

northy
04-08-2008, 10:38
is it a estate ?

theweekendhaslanded
04-08-2008, 11:23
is it a estate ?

No. Its 5 Door. :wink:

theweekendhaslanded
05-08-2008, 10:41