PDA

View Full Version : washer bottle

lewis_willy2
16-07-2008, 21:45
im looking at running an intercooler instead of a chargecooler on my williams due to the missus needing the chargecooler for the v!

however what i want to do is to use water cooling spray jets

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=250269921272&Category=72205&_trksid=p3907.m29

as above. but space is an issue so my is my other plan gonna work.

get a washer bottle which has space to mount 2 pumps. one for windscreen and one to spray the intercooler. put the 2nd pump on a switch in the cockpit and mount standard windscreen washer jets to apply 'jets' onto the intercooler.

i do hope after this post someone doesnt tell me the williams one is running twin pump to feed the rear screen. i may cry.

if not can any 1 recomend a washer bottle that has twin pumps?

cheers

lewis

robi1000
16-07-2008, 21:56
My willy has 2 pumps. One for the windscreen and the other for rear window. But you could use rear window pump for intercooler spray.

There is also another way. You could take another pump from another car and make a hole in the washer bottle. You could possibly use Citroen AX one because it's vertical but inlet in the pump is horizontal. Also on AX bottles there are nice gaskets that would be easy to fit. Just an idea. Hope it helps.

lewis_willy2
16-07-2008, 22:39
thats all i wanted here, thanks m8. just too lazy to go open bonnet and check the willy one.