PDA

View Full Version : I love the Williams...

Tommo
13-07-2008, 15:03
I was only supposed to go to the shop for a pint of milk, ended up driving for about 2 hours till the petrol almost ran out! lol! Anyone else do this, drive for the sake of it? I just seemed to find the right roads and with the nice sunny weather it was pefect to give her a blast. Car is running so sweet at the moment too, makes me remember why I spend so much on her and put up with reliability issues!!!

spikey-ben
13-07-2008, 15:15
Happens to me everytime i go out in the willy m8. When im not fixing it of course. Was thinking about selling it when it was getting repaired but soon as i picked it up again it was love. Never been like this about any car and ive owned 20 odd now. :)

richy
13-07-2008, 16:11
lol yeah tends to happen! i took my hybrid out for first time since feb just the other week, went to coops and didnt get home till just after midnight lol

MatrixGuy
13-07-2008, 19:03
Yep, i feel this way EVERY time i drive it. I actually have withdrawl symptoms when its broken or in the garage, lol! :shock:

Probably explains why i have put just under 10k miles on the clock in just over a year!

wavy
13-07-2008, 19:33
yep i have done it loads hehe
not many cheap small cars can do the same :-)

Jamie.
13-07-2008, 20:18
No, not any more.

2 live
13-07-2008, 20:45
its a downfall of owning such a car lol.

when the kids arent in, nowt better than headin for the moors n giving the old girl a rite good thrashing lol

jamie
13-07-2008, 21:03
Yeah im always doing this, got so carried away one time down the lanes the brakes were smoking lol

cliorod
13-07-2008, 21:07
when the kids arent in, nowt better than headin for the moors n giving the old girl a rite good thrashing

I hope you are talking about the car ,and not some sexual tendencies you may have :roll: :roll: lol

Rod.

Tommo
13-07-2008, 22:00
No, not any more.

Why's that then mate?

Wobba
13-07-2008, 23:28
No, not any more.

Why's that then mate?

Because they only build lardwagons nowadays...

doug2.0
14-07-2008, 17:56
you lot obviously dont drive very far to work!
i drive mine 60miles each day, which costs me about a tenner,
when it gets to the weekend id honestly rather ride my pushbike

thats unless ive just washed it and its a saturday night going to meet my mates lol

Greg_99
14-07-2008, 21:22
I seem to have a love hate relationship with mine, seems one thing after another going wrong with it, this morning i had a nice blow out on the way to the station of course i had removed the spare to save weight so had to get the mrs to bring down the spare and jack (God she was pleased as it was 6.20am) Stuck the spare on and off i went.

On the way home caught up with a Porker Caymen and he wasnt to happy with a £1200 Clio Williams stuck on his bumper and flashing him on to go faster as i could corner faster on a cracking B road. :twisted:

2 live
14-07-2008, 23:14
when the kids arent in, nowt better than headin for the moors n giving the old girl a rite good thrashing

I hope you are talking about the car ,and not some sexual tendencies you may have :roll: :roll: lol

Rod.

ssssssshhhhhhhhh

lol

Wobba
14-07-2008, 23:51
I seem to have a love hate relationship with mine, seems one thing after another going wrong with it, this morning i had a nice blow out on the way to the station of course i had removed the spare to save weight so had to get the mrs to bring down the spare and jack (God she was pleased as it was 6.20am) Stuck the spare on and off i went.

On the way home caught up with a Porker Caymen and he wasnt to happy with a £1200 Clio Williams stuck on his bumper and flashing him on to go faster as i could corner faster on a cracking B road. :twisted:

Lol, do Williams come with spare wheels? Never seen one on anyones car... :roll:

spikey-ben
17-07-2008, 23:02

Lol, do Williams come with spare wheels? Never seen one on anyones car... :roll:
Checked mine and i think its got the original spare tucked up underneath it.

wavy
18-07-2008, 16:22
i have a spare speedline under mine 8)

fillip
18-07-2008, 19:16
i have a spare speedline under mine 8)

interesting didnt kno if they would fit or not i shall be on the hunt for one now!!

Yer i just drove to a petrol station 8 miles away wen there was one 1 mile away and i wasnt going anywhere anyway, i just new that it needed petrol lol

Althou i have been in spain for a week and ive missed it :oops: !

lewis_willy2
18-07-2008, 20:01
havent driven mine in 9 months :(