11-07-2008, 17:49
http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=18365

:D

never heard of a 'williams 1' though :?

16v_paddy
11-07-2008, 18:37
:shock:
Is that anyone's from here?

What to do......buy some rods & high comp pistons or a williams? hmmmmmmmm :?

doug2.0
11-07-2008, 19:38
some of the comments

''Anyone else think thats a fake? didn't they have a plague above the gear leveler?

you can tell buy the suspension the Williams had independent and the 16v had a torsion bar...i finks..i think the willaims has a wide rear track than that..i could be wrong but it doesn't look right''

''I do it every week! Still thinkoing about a Ford Puma, which I think I'd rather have. Although...''

hahahahahaha
a puma pleeeaaaase

this annoyed me from the review a little bit

''The Williams was identified by Subaru-esque blue paint with wide Speedline gold wheels ''

SUBARU ESQUE!!?? wasnt the wiliams the first car to have a navy blue and gold livery?

MatrixGuy
11-07-2008, 20:26
Can't believe someone said it was ugly! :shock:

1995clio16v
11-07-2008, 21:40
some of the comments

''Anyone else think thats a fake? didn't they have a plague above the gear leveler?

you can tell buy the suspension the Williams had independent and the 16v had a torsion bar...i finks..i think the willaims has a wide rear track than that..i could be wrong but it doesn't look right''

''I do it every week! Still thinkoing about a Ford Puma, which I think I'd rather have. Although...''

hahahahahaha
a puma pleeeaaaase

this annoyed me from the review a little bit

''The Williams was identified by Subaru-esque blue paint with wide Speedline gold wheels ''

SUBARU ESQUE!!?? wasnt the wiliams the first car to have a navy blue and gold livery?

I love it when u get these cunts trying to talk like they know what theyre on about! :roll:

If im unsure I just keep me mouth shut!! :o

Joel
11-07-2008, 22:45
I finks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numpty

FATBOY
11-07-2008, 23:12
someone log into there and put these twats right!!!!