PDA

View Full Version : my new works merc sprinter vs 1.2 clio

Andy
21-06-2005, 21:06
pulled up along side me(obviously he was impressed with my choice of van)

lightts to yellow im off hit limiter at 4000 revs in to 2nd slightly sloppy spilt me coffee (slightly warm) clio gains about half a van limiter in 3rd by this time gained a bit (turbo kicked in) .....

slammed on cop car drove past cool and collective(with sorta of a clutch smell wafting in the air) like to think i one good race

improvement points

> more concentration on changing while drinking coffee

2 live
21-06-2005, 21:09
lol....cant blieve the clio was beatin ya lol..merc sprinters are rapid...for vans anyway lol

tried a few tlgp's in the vivaro i had .6 spd box.into 1st at lights let cutch out.need 2nd instantly lol.1st fukkin useless

Andy
21-06-2005, 21:12
top end is amazing mate acceleration poor

boss has em restricted in 1 to 4th

northy
22-06-2005, 08:12
and can u make this one wheel spin yet ?

Dan_mk1
22-06-2005, 08:26
Gotta love work vans, Ive got a corsa combo thing to abuse at the mo, full throttle gear changes/clutchless changes etc :twisted:

2 live
22-06-2005, 09:32
Gotta love work vans, Ive got a corsa combo thing to abuse at the mo, full throttle gear changes/clutchless changes etc :twisted:

lol...i feel for u mate. i have 1 o those too.......shit arent they lol

best 1 i had was a caddy , was even with vtrs off the lights lol, used to race me mate from here to slough in his astra van.....he never won lol

Jamie.
22-06-2005, 13:21
white vans are the fastest cars on the planet, fook ferraris n shit. dont matter how fast u are going, or where u are going there is ALWAYS a white van up ya ass!

Dan_mk1
22-06-2005, 18:52

lol...i feel for u mate. i have 1 o those too.......shit arent they lol

best 1 i had was a caddy , was even with vtrs off the lights lol, used to race me mate from here to slough in his astra van.....he never won lol

Lol, it aint too bad actually, I had a pug partner before and that was even slower than the vaux! lol

Andy
22-06-2005, 22:37
and can u make this one wheel spin yet ?

oh yes :P