PDA

View Full Version : tracker

Danno
30-06-2008, 17:30
I can't decide wether to have a tracker fit or not, I've yes & no'd for ages. some knob tried to break into my garage last night :evil: - was disturbed tho. this has obviously got me thinking about it again, also there has been several sports/performance cars stolen around my area in the past few months. To be fair tho most were all the result of the keys being stolen from the house, my williams has a cat 1 so the keys are needed to start it, but you just never no who the hells watching. . .

what are peoples opinions? Has anyone got 1 fit ???

stevie_b
30-06-2008, 19:57
I've got 3 of them. They aren't any use as a deterrent but can help to reduce your premiums. Also if your car is nicked I believe there is a pretty good chance you can get it back. The latest models can even text you when it moves location without authorisation so you get early notice if someone takes it from a car park, etc. and you can even track where it is yourself if the old bill are taking their time :lol: To be honest prevention is better than cure so you might be better off spending a lot less cash beefing up your garage security as most of them are pretty poor.

MAXIBOY
30-06-2008, 21:01
get the garage sorted mate...and then get a tracker for when its not there..

2 live
30-06-2008, 22:08
save the money .....buy a shotgun ;)

Danno
30-06-2008, 22:42
save the money .....buy a shotgun ;)

save even more money. . . . . I'll borrow yours :P :wink:

2 live
01-07-2008, 14:53
lol.sawn off... fits nicely into the door pockets ;)

white16valver
01-07-2008, 19:14
If only...

I'd consider the tracker if I had the cash and had a proper williams - getting rare now and we all know they make good money in parts...