PDA

View Full Version : Mounting side mounted buckets....help !!!

bradus
17-06-2008, 19:36
brought some omp seats with side mounts fitted went to fit them today and the proplem im having is that for the side mounts to fit on the cross members that are on the floor the seat is well far fowrad ...an im quite tall lol

im gonna need to do some welding to so that the seats can be side mounted further back

has anyone got any ideas or have had the same proplem

and any pics would be great

MAXIBOY
17-06-2008, 20:06
check beanies thread mate...

matty w
17-06-2008, 22:37
brought some omp seats with side mounts fitted went to fit them today and the proplem im having is that for the side mounts to fit on the cross members that are on the floor the seat is well far fowrad ...an im quite tall lol

im gonna need to do some welding to so that the seats can be side mounted further back

has anyone got any ideas or have had the same proplem

and any pics would be greatyeah best off fitting seat rails like i'm currently doing,theres a bloke advertising on pistonheads who sells a kit with all the stuff to do two seats for £55
cheers matt

MAXIBOY
17-06-2008, 23:02
55 quid for four tubes ans eight brackets nice

could get these for about 20 quid at a blacksmiths i think...

MAXIBOY
17-06-2008, 23:15
demon tweeks sell them for 33.50 a side though...

matty w
18-06-2008, 22:08
the demon tweeks ones are flimsey and that price is without vat and postage there about £85 posted

MAXIBOY
18-06-2008, 23:07
the demon tweeks ones are flimsey and that price is without vat and postage there about £85 posted

yeah thats what i was saying 20 quid worth at the most..