PDA

View Full Version : GSF discount

Wobba
02-06-2008, 09:57
I think I have ordered three times from GSF where I have tried to get them to apply the 10% discount, and they never have. The last time I made sure they would do it as I rang them and spoke to the people about it and they told me it would be applied, despite not giving them a secret code as I cant find it.

Lo and behold, the items arrived but without the discount, again.

I could quite do with the £50 I should have had discounted, but frankly feel like I am talking to a brick wall when I speak to them.

wavy
02-06-2008, 11:09
£50 is a fair amount
hopefully this can get sorted out

Wobba
02-06-2008, 11:17
Yea, it is! I'll be sending them an email shortly.

Wobba
02-06-2008, 14:51
Received reply to my email seeking official clarification of our Club discount status. Got a reply from Michael Duggan, the Head of Web Sales.

He apologised and explained he management who set up the Club Discount system has since left the company and since then has been left a little disorganised. He also backdated and reimbursed me for ALL of my orders, which is very good of him and is in my opinion excellent customer relations, to add to their fine parts advice over the phone, and prompt delivery system.

I was reimbursed about £50 in total.

Hope this helps you guys having trouble with discounts. Perhaps Club Admin would like to give Michael Duggan a call/email to set up a firm system for future club orders, seeing as some of us have a bit of trouble with it!

geesus
02-06-2008, 15:32
i've got some things i need to order from gsf, where do i get the discount code from?

stevie_b
02-06-2008, 16:52
Not sure there is a code. I think you just tell them you are a WC member and they accept it - well, they have so far with me. When I go in there I actually use a discount card that I got when I had the Peugeot racecar. It might be worth someone asking head office if they still do these cards as it seems the easiest way of showing you are entitled.

Wobba
02-06-2008, 16:55
Not sure there is a code. I think you just tell them you are a WC member and they accept it - well, they have so far with me. When I go in there I actually use a discount card that I got when I had the Peugeot racecar. It might be worth someone asking head office if they still do these cards as it seems the easiest way of showing you are entitled.

I have asked to see if there is a better procedure to making sure we get the discount each time. I forwarded some stuff to Northy. Maybe he would like to look into it, or I can.

white16valver
03-06-2008, 20:56
Good work :D