PDA

View Full Version : clio turbo injectors

dimma
20-05-2008, 10:34
my clio as a williams engine with bb tuning turbo conversion.the injectors which are 21 turbo needed serviced so i put a set of higher flow cosworth 403 greys in but it wont run right.does anyone know what i would need to do to get it running right on these injectors?

Coops
20-05-2008, 10:54
up the boost alot and/or map it properly, they will be flowing way too much petrol mate so it'll be overfuelling like a bitch

what chip you run? if its a bb fastchip like mine the maps arent brilliant anyway, overfuels when it comes on boost as it is, let alone if your chuckin in that much fuel from massive injectors :wink:

dimma
20-05-2008, 15:27
im running bb tunings chip,how would i get it mapped?may be id be better servicing the old ones and putting them back in.

Coops
20-05-2008, 15:41
i have a bb chip aswell, see thread in pictures section entitled 'Broken the 250 Barrier' that shows the torque and bhp curves for my car on the 250bhp chip, not great below 3500rpm really, thats the bad fuelling, not really bad, but not great

Paul at RS Tuning can remap the current chip, as can most other reputable tuners.

yeah, clean the current injectors you have and replace them, i sent mine to a place in hull iirc for cleaning, bout 40 quid