PDA

View Full Version : Midlands Breakfast Club

16v_paddy
08-05-2008, 21:11
I've recently found out about this club and thought it would be good if we could get a meet set up.

www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk

"The Midlands Breakfast Club is a meet for people who have a passion about cars. We are open to everyone with a Sports, Performance, Retro or Classic, or just plain interesting! We don't have a membership, we don't have politics, we just meet up because we have a passion for the car we drive!"

The meet takes place on a sunday every month at the RAF Museum Cosford.

Confirmed dates for 2008 are:

Sunday May 25th
Sunday June 29th
Sunday July 27th
Sunday September 7th
Sunday October 5th
Sunday November 9th
Sunday December 7th

I thought it would be a good idea if we could organise a WC meet in the display area. There's a club booking form on the site, but there's a limited number of places available for each club. Maximun 10 cars per club and 15 clubs.

So who fancies it and what dates would be good for everyone?
I seriously doubt we'd be able to book places for the next meet -25th May-but I'll probably go and have a look anyway. My valver will still be in the paint shop, so I wont be able to show it off at that meet :cry:

There's not much point in filling out a booking form until we know how much interest there is and when people can make it, then obviously it depends when there's space for us to go.

So who fancies it and what dates would be good for everyone?

Lunner
09-05-2008, 08:51
Car shoud hopefully be back on the road by end of June, get there about half 8, meet at say 6 somewhere and have a quiet rag around for an hour or so before parking up, looking at the machinery and having a natter