PDA

View Full Version : APD - Stans *Throttle body conversion Price list*

stan
01-05-2008, 11:27
Right, after alot of intrest, im posting here to give clear prices on my ITB installs.

This is based on a drive in/drive out set-up, fully warranteed, using the best components available for our needs and the cost involved (good ol' tried/tested/proven jenveys), built to the highest quality, properply set-up, fully mapped to optimise torque, power and fuel efficiency, ready to go and thrash the arse off!

The parts list:

-Emerald K3 ecu (offers the same function and ability as any other ecu check www.emeraldm3d.com for full spec.)
-Jenvey ITB's (inc all accessoris, trumpets, linkage etc etc etc etc, everything needed)
-Foam "sausage type" filter
-CUSTOM ALUMINIUM RAD and fan (required for a neat and properly functioning install---alone costing £500)
-Specific HANDMADE loom (not an over-length generic item, with the OE loom half hanging off)
-full mapping and optimisation session on a fully calibreated (required to give realisitc figures...who needs overinflated ones? with printout on full dynamometer software)

The price:
£3100 (inc rad/fan)

Can also be supplied in kit form to suit your needs/budget/skill level of fitting/ammount you can DIY.

Just to clarify a few points:

My prices are, on the whole, cheaper then anyone else worth mentioning. This is SIMPLY because of my loacation. My over-heads are ALOT less than those based elsewhere in the UK, therefore my profit margins can be the same as others, with a lower custome rprice! meaning i dont have to bump up YOUR costs to make a living. This does not in any way affect technical input or ability. Those who have dealt with me, foned for advice, had work done by my etc will all tell you my work and ability is right up there, I dont mess around.
As for location, 90% of my customer base is from outside Wales. in most cases i would say they travel 200miles. in some cases 400miles. This really does spk for itself.

I can also offer a price-match, where if you send me a formal quote in email or snail-mail form for work you've discussed elsewhere, I will beat it.

Regards

Craig

Chris n`nic
01-05-2008, 14:17
Do you do 172 engines fella? And are you based in Carlise or Swansea?

Cheers

Chris

Daz.
01-05-2008, 16:43
Awesome :D Now I know how much to try and sponge off the missus

richy
27-12-2008, 22:24
Right, after alot of intrest, im posting here to give clear prices on my ITB installs.

This is based on a drive in/drive out set-up, fully warranteed, using the best components available for our needs and the cost involved (good ol' tried/tested/proven jenveys), built to the highest quality, properply set-up, fully mapped to optimise torque, power and fuel efficiency, ready to go and thrash the arse off!

The parts list:

-Emerald K3 ecu (offers the same function and ability as any other ecu check www.emeraldm3d.com for full spec.)
-Jenvey ITB's (inc all accessoris, trumpets, linkage etc etc etc etc, everything needed)
-Foam "sausage type" filter
-CUSTOM ALUMINIUM RAD and fan (required for a neat and properly functioning install---alone costing £500)
-Specific HANDMADE loom (not an over-length generic item, with the OE loom half hanging off)
-full mapping and optimisation session on a fully calibreated (required to give realisitc figures...who needs overinflated ones? with printout on full dynamometer software)

The price:
£3100 (inc rad/fan)

Can also be supplied in kit form to suit your needs/budget/skill level of fitting/ammount you can DIY.

Just to clarify a few points:

My prices are, on the whole, cheaper then anyone else worth mentioning. This is SIMPLY because of my loacation. My over-heads are ALOT less than those based elsewhere in the UK, therefore my profit margins can be the same as others, with a lower custome rprice! meaning i dont have to bump up YOUR costs to make a living. This does not in any way affect technical input or ability. Those who have dealt with me, foned for advice, had work done by my etc will all tell you my work and ability is right up there, I dont mess around.
As for location, 90% of my customer base is from outside Wales. in most cases i would say they travel 200miles. in some cases 400miles. This really does spk for itself.

I can also offer a price-match, where if you send me a formal quote in email or snail-mail form for work you've discussed elsewhere, I will beat it.

Regards

Craig

do you need to run a megane flywheel or just better off running one with this kit mate? :?:

Daz.
28-12-2008, 14:34
might skip cams completely and carry on saving for this!

sk84life
28-12-2008, 18:41
Could you post rough estimates of bhp gains on the F7P & F7R pls?

stan
28-12-2008, 18:54
Ive only fitted them to 2.0's. they typically make about 185bhp, so about 25+bhp on a std engine. With a set of "moderate" cams, 200bhp.
The MAIN gain is in the torque spread. They increase torque EVERYWHERE. This combined with nigh on instant throttle response makes for a totally transformed drive, and alot quicker car.

sk84life
28-12-2008, 22:41
Ive only fitted them to 2.0's. they typically make about 185bhp, so about 25+bhp on a std engine. With a set of "moderate" cams, 200bhp.
The MAIN gain is in the torque spread. They increase torque EVERYWHERE. This combined with nigh on instant throttle response makes for a totally transformed drive, and alot quicker car.

Daz.
29-12-2008, 00:34
tell you what make it £500 and I won't have to fix the car :wink:

stan
29-12-2008, 02:24

meant to say, that same percnetage gain should be seen on a 1.8.

Daz,,,,get it fixed man :D

Wobba
19-01-2009, 23:09
We get the usual 50% WC discount I presume :lol:

By moderate cams for 200 hp you mean 225's sort of thing? I presume if someone wanted to do both you'd time it up and do the map with the cams yes?

broken willy
31-01-2009, 23:12
whats the price for parts alone minus rad and fan but including mapping?