PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Refurb in Devon / South West

106diablogti
29-04-2008, 13:41
I don't have a spare set of Williams wheels lying around so have a bit of a problem.

I live in the Devon and have been told by several wheel refurb establishments that there is no where in around these parts that can lathe my wheel rims :(

I need to get quite a quick turn around as the car is my daily drive. Has anybody got any suggestions on how I can sort this out? I have a £300 budget max to get them mint and original.

Thanks

Rich

Andy P
01-05-2008, 18:26
There is a company started up in wadebride recently mate. Think they charge £50 a wheel. Ill get hold of my mate and get their number for you.

drsmith1979
01-05-2008, 19:49
worst case scenario, there is a guide in the guides section showing how to do it yourself, its not that hard.. just takes time....

the main thing would be to find an industrial media blaster or acid dipper that does all sorts, ask them to do a few wheels for cash in hand then its all a case of high build primer, prep, paint then laquer! cost you say.. 100quid

106diablogti
02-05-2008, 18:16
Can anyone recommend any cheap temporary wheels e.g. steelies that can fit and where to get them from?

Is there another model which has the same wheel configuration and fit ok with the front discs?

katbloke
02-05-2008, 19:29
I don't have a spare set of Williams wheels lying around so have a bit of a problem.

I live in the Devon and have been told by several wheel refurb establishments that there is no where in around these parts that can lathe my wheel rims :(

I need to get quite a quick turn around as the car is my daily drive. Has anybody got any suggestions on how I can sort this out? I have a £300 budget max to get them mint and original.

Thanks

Rich

Crap isnt it rich, we cant get fekall down here:(

Andy P
03-05-2008, 11:48

Thanks

Rich

Erm well you're about 80 miles north of me, so it could be worse :wink:
Crap isnt it rich, we cant get fekall down here:(

katbloke
03-05-2008, 17:06
At least youve got run to the sun